RESPONSIBILITIES AND ESSENTIAL DUTIES:
MINIMUM ESSENTIAL QUALIFICATIONS:
- Responsible for providing inspection for fractionation plants, terminals and pipelines as required to ensure construction quality is acceptable according to company procedures and industry.
- Manage work so that it is performed in a safe manner
- Knowledgeable in company construction specifications/requirements and industry codes and regulations
- Manage construction forms and company processes, job safety evaluations, and maintain inspection and construction records for the company in accordance with company requirements
- Responsible for providing construction support while working with engineering, construction, operations and 3rd parties as required to assist in design, estimating, and scheduling and to assure operational fit and constructability through on-site field investigations, planning and meetings with appropriate parties.
- Additional responsibilities include coordination of piping systems, involvement in contractor selection process, and assisting with process/procedure optimization initiatives
- Communicate effectively and professionally with all parties
- Ability to work overtime, weekends, holidays, with the ability to respond to call outs as needed to fulfill business objective and the ability to work shifts for plant or field conditions
- Travel to areas within region where work is active
- Maintain relationships with local regulators.
- Plan and perform all assignments in a safe manner.
- Attend safety meetings and work safely
- Minimum of 5 year(s) of related work experience
- Minimum High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Possess and maintain a valid driverâ€™s license to include a safe driving record satisfactory to the company
- Interpersonal communication skills are required in order to interface with all affected teams, personnel, and vendors
- Strong work ethic with demonstrated ability to effectively work with minimum supervision
- Solid computer skills to include Microsoft Office Software
- Ability to lift, push, and pull at least a minimum of 50lbs
- Self-motivated, ability to work independently
- Regular and Reliable Attendance
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY:
- Candidate should possess a minimum of 5 years of experience in the refinery/fractionation/terminal industry with a significant amount of experience in construction and construction management of in plant piping, fractionation plants, and terminal facilities
- Working knowledge of pipeline and plant codes and industry standards, including ASME B31.3 and API 1104.
- Ability to read and understand technical documents such as Process and Instrument Diagrams, Process Flow Diagrams, easements, leases, licenses, etc.
- Familiarity with Process Safety Management Facilities; Management of Change Process; Environmental, Health, and Safety and OSHA Guidelines and Practices
- Experience with fractionation and terminal operations.
- Strong attention to detail and follow-up skills
- Effective organization, time-management and project planning skills
Targa Resources is an equal opportunity workplace. All employment decisions are made without regard to sex, race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other legally protected categories. This includes providing reasonable accommodation if requested for disabilities or religious beliefs and practices.