Skills: Financial Analyst, Manufacturing Engineering
Experience: 3 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Houston, Texas, United States
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Weatherford is one of the largest multinational oilfield service companies providing innovative solutions, technology and services to the oil and gas industry. The Company operates in more than 80 countries and has a network of approximately 700 locations, including manufacturing, service, research and development, and training facilities and employs approximately 26,500 people.
Weatherford delivers innovative technologies and services designed to meet the world's current and future energy needs in a safe, ethical, and sustainable manner. Grounded by our core values and inspired by our world-class people, we are committed to being a trusted business partner to those we serve.
To obtain and analyze financial information for manufacturing performance monitoring and strategic planning.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Plans, studies and collects data to determine costs of business activity.
- Partner with manufacturing management and operations management to provide assistance with cost analysis, fiscal allocation, performance management (KPI's), and budgeting questions.
- Assists in the development of process improvments and documentation.
- Provides financial support to the GSC controller, manufacturing controllers, plant general managers and plant controllers.
- Assist in the preparation of budget, forecast and cost roll data.
- Maintain reports for monthly reporting and analysis of variances.
- Interfaces with plant personnel and financial management as required.
- Develop and prepare financial metrics for manufacturing leaders. (P&L, Balance sheet, manufacturing and operations) that effectively measure the activity, direction and performance of the group.
- Travel regionally to work with the facilities financial quality level.
- Must understand and comply with all safety rules and company policies of Weatherford
- Perform various other duties and activities as assigned by supervisor within the physical constraints of the job.
REQUIRED SKILLS :
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics, Supply Chain or equivalent manufacturing experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office ( Excel, Power Point, Word)
- Excellent Organizational Skills
- 3-5 years costing accounting experience in a manufacturing or industrial indsutry.
- Analytical and Quantitative Skills
- 5 - 8 years costing, manufacturing, or business analysis (not required but preferred)
- Knowledge of JDE and HFM (Hyperion)
POSITION SPECIFIC DETAILS
Weatherford offers competitive compensation and benefits upon hire; including paid vacation to start, matching 401K program, comprehensive benefits program and opportunities for on-going training and career development. VEVRAA Federal Contractor - Priority Referral Requested
Weatherford is an Equal Opportunity Employer Females/ Minorities/ Veterans/Disabled and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Weatherford is one of the largest multinational oilfield service companies providing innovative solutions, technology and services to the oil and gas industry. We may be a large company, but we empower our team to create fresh ideas that challenge convention and break the status quo. Our employees are the key to driving our growth and success. Everywhere we operate, they are inspired to develop new and efficient ways of raising the bar to meet the needs of an evolving industry and solve our clients’ toughest challenges.
At Weatherford, you will work in an exciting, high-energy environment where we are making groundbreaking, award-winning advancements in oilfield technology. The opportunity to explore your potential is limitless.
Visit www.weatherford.com/careers to learn more.