A Fantastic Tax Free Job Opportunity for an experienced Senior Crisis Management Officer
to be based in Qatar by a leading operating oil and gas company.
· Responsible for the development, sustainment and deployment of the company Crisis Management system and its ability to strategically respond and recover in the event of an incident/emergency.
To qualify, candidate must have the following Qualification/Knowledge/Skills/Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in Emergency Management, Disaster Management, Engineering, Fire Safety & Risk Management or equivalent.
- 5-7 years of experience in the field of Emergency Response / Crisis Management.
- Associate Emergency Managers (AEM) Designation
- Incident Command System Level 100-200-300
- Incident Command System Train-The-Trainer (TOT) Instructional Certficiation for ICS 100 and 200
- FEMA Professional Development Series or equivalency
- NFPA 472 Awareness & Operations
- LNG Spill Control & Fire Suppression
Interested? Apply now and take advantage of this job opportunity!
Established in 1978, NES Global Talent provides a complete range of contract and permanent talent solutions to the Oil and Gas, Power, Construction and Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Manufacturing and IT sectors worldwide. With more than 40 offices in 28 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. Offering far more than a traditional recruitment service, we fully support our contractors while they are on assignment with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.