Skills: QA / QC / Inspection
Other Skills: BOSIET HUET, - Basic Fire Fighting, - Basic First Aid, - Risk awareness and prevention, - Defensive Driving, - Sensibilisation Crisis Room
Experience: 10 + Years
Education: Masters Degree
Location: Luanda, Angola
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
The scope of the SERVICE consists:
- In the preparation and execution of work required for the inspection of topside FPSO's equipment. Following the yearly Inspection plan of EXP-INS the various inspections are prepared and planned. The work preparation results in a work dossier per equipment which will be used by the CONTRACTOR to perform the work.
- In the verification of the performance of the CTA team members of the good preparation of the work dossiers.
- In the planning and expediting of all activities
- In the follow up of budget required for the work to be performed.
This SERVICE encompasses mainly the following parts:
- Management of the COMPANY CTA junior technicians for the preparation of the work dossiers for each inspection,
- Management of the inspection planning and related shutdown planning of activities,
- Review of the maintenance inspection plan of installed equipment for static mechanical trade,
- Contribution in the weekly reporting of the COMPANY CTA activities,
- Development of the technical follow up of his junior team and trainees,
- Participation to relevant REX to the Static Mechanical trade (COMPANY head office),
- Contribution to the integration of future DB17 development,
- Management of the COMPANY CTA junior technicians to prepare execution and Inspection related work,
- Follow up of site activities related to Vendors, Suppliers or Specialists venues, especially in term of preparation and management of the works.
- Validation for static mechanical activities of the works carried out by subcontractors before FPSO expediting,
- Supervision of the management of spare parts for mechanical equipment and SD period according to pre defined strategy,
- Supervision and coordination of the preparation of the scheduled of main overhaul/upgrade,
- Evaluation of the competency and the performances of contractors in Mechanical activities,
- Audit of contractors as necessary,
- Improvement in mechanical and overhaul maintenance of strategy based on Site requests and needs,
- Contribution to the integration of the future Block 17 developments on request,
- Participation to audits on request,
- Proposition / studies any modification to improve HSE parameters,
- Reporting of anomalies and participation on request at COMPANY RCA sessions, investigation teams or initiates corrective actions.
- BOSIET HUET,
- Basic Fire Fighting,
- Basic First Aid,
- Risk awareness and prevention,
- Defensive Driving,
- Sensibilisation Crisis Room
With 18 years of activity around the world, Grupo Epalmo, based in Porto, Portugal, is acknowledged in its own country and in the international markets for its competence, accuracy, professionalism and perseverance, being one of the major business groups experienced in Human Resources, Temporary Work, Professional Training, Consulting, Construction and Industrial Maintenance.
Grupo Epalmo has always followed a business dynamic focused on both clients and collaborators, and though mainly directed on the Energy, Industrial and Construction areas, it has been increasing its investments regarding the conquering of new and ambitious goals and markets.
Based always on a spirit of professionalism and supported by a technical and theoretical know-how, Grupo Epalmo, and its highly qualified and motivated teams, is the first to provide services with the aspiration to best serve the clients’ demands, with dedication and consideration.
Operating in more than 20 countries, including Angola, we provide our teams and specialists, for operators in the international energy sector, from Oil & Gas and industrial maintenance, to nuclear and construction.
Grupo Epalmo, Headquarters;
Rua S. Lourenco 12 1 Sala 1 e 6
4446 – 909 Ermesinde – Portugal
Tel: (+351) 229 773 650
Fax: (+351) 229 733 544
For more information's and Resumes Submittals please use the following: