Skills: Supply Chain Management
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: England, United Kingdom
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Role and responsibilities:
* You will be assigned to OneSubsea and you will maximise ability to grow revenue and profitability through the development and delivery of sourcing strategies.
* You will achieve this by delivering and supplier performance requirements. You will support the commercial, technical and manufacturing teams by developing innovative solutions that meet our customer's requirements during the tendering and execution phases.
* You will focus on strategically important products & projects leading material categories as appropriate
* You will work to identify and exploit synergies across OneSubsea and Schlumberger.
* Lead targeted supplier engagements and negotiations
* You will enable the supply chain to add greater value through improved visibility and engagement by;
* creating and delivering tailored supply chain strategies;
* aligning the supply chain with the commercial, technical, operational activities
* engaging with key suppliers earlier in the process to maximise value and performance.
*You will manage supplier selection decisions for key categories and items; * You will improve key supplier relationships by information sharing in particular forecasting, advance demand management and long-term partnership agreements including SLA's
* You will implement value engineering activities with suppliers and internal stakeholders;
* You will take responsibility for transactional processes (po's, call-off agreements etc) for selected key suppliers
* Be responsible for achievement of key Supply Chain Performance Metrics
* You will identify areas for continuous improvement activities within the supply chain group, to further drive efficiency and productivity improvements.
Skills / experience:
- Bachelors or master's degree in supply chain, engineering, manufacturing or business.
- Significant experience working in the supply chain across multiple manufacturing sites.
- Experienced process implementation and improvement practitioner, such as six sigma, Lean,
- Ability to work in a fast changing, high profile environment with the minimum of direct supervision.
- Ability to lead, negotiate and influence with senior personnel internally, with key suppliers and with key customers.
- Experience of sourcing castings and machined components is also desirable
A tradition of excellence and innovation
We’re the world’s leading provider of integrated pore-to-pipeline technology solutions to the oil and gas industry. We’re also a leading employer in our sector—with a reputation for hiring the best and the brightest people and keeping them at the top of their game through rewarding career-long development opportunities.
Each day, in 85 countries, we help our customers find and produce oil and gas in ways that demonstrate respect for both people and the environment. Today’s industry challenges call for new ideas, techniques, and solutions. If you want to drive your career and want to grow with a company that’s embraced new ways of thinking since 1927, we may have the career for you.