Skills: Contracts Administration, Legal
Education: High School/Secondary
Location: Clamart, Île-de-France, France
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
- Drafts, reviews, negotiates Supplier Contracts whenever necessary.
- Identify, reviews and assesses liabilities and commercial exposures in Supplier Contracts and propose mitigation measures;
- Collaborates with the Legal Department, Finance Department (including Tax), HSE, Supply Chain, Operations (or any other department/function) as appropriate, to ensure contractual and commercial risks and exposures are clearly identified, analyzed and properly addressed in contractual provisions.
- Provides overall Contractual advice to management and actively seek involvement in business plans, strategies and operations as part of the management team and in line with their Center strategies.
- Proposes and implements contractual procedures, practices and guidelines to manage full lifecycle of the contract;
- Manages contract claims or disputes with the support of the Legal Department whenever necessary.
- Manages and administers contract-related records in the relevant Contracts database
- Negotiates and closes contractual disputes, being responsible for negotiation strategies, resolution and follow up in coordination with the Supply Chain Management, Legal Department, and other relevant functions.
- Conducts periodic contractual audits to measure the level of contractual compliance at the location as well as identifies areas of improvement.
- Promotes and conducts contracts training/presentations at the location.
Degree in Business Management, Engineering, Law, Finance or equivalent.
Experience and Skills
- 3 to 6 years of post graduate work in technology companies, oil & gas
- Prior experience in drafting and negotiating contracts both in French and English
- French speaker.
- Arabic speaker - this is a plus, but not required
- Degree in Law, supply chain, business management or equivalent;
- A self-starter with the ability to thrive in a dynamic environment;
- An ability to convince and influence others;
If you are looking for an exciting career in a dynamic international company, rewarding career opportunities and an attractive compensation package, we encourage you to apply. Only successful applicants that meet the above criteria will be contacted
Schlumberger is an equal employment opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or other characteristics protected by law.
A tradition of excellence and innovation
We’re the world’s leading provider of integrated pore-to-pipeline technology solutions to the oil and gas industry. We’re also a leading employer in our sector—with a reputation for hiring the best and the brightest people and keeping them at the top of their game through rewarding career-long development opportunities.
Each day, in 85 countries, we help our customers find and produce oil and gas in ways that demonstrate respect for both people and the environment. Today’s industry challenges call for new ideas, techniques, and solutions. If you want to drive your career and want to grow with a company that’s embraced new ways of thinking since 1927, we may have the career for you.
Schlumberger is ranked in the Global Top 10 in Rigzone's 2019 Ideal Employer Rankings.