Baker Hughes has an opening for a Field Service Billing Coordinator in Houston, TX.
- Monitoring and reconciling job tickets to field job data, verifying information, maintaining ERP job data and preparing customer billing information accurately and efficiently prior to submitting to the finance team for invoicing
- Maintaining files and assisting with the preparation of billing reports
- Close out completed orders and maintain accurate open order database.
- Reconcile North American revenue with global financial reports
- Analyzing and resolve routine and AP/AR issues
- Communicating with both internal and external customers effectively and professionally
- Assisting with internal and intercompany processes
- Training new hire orientations with requirements needed for accurate billing
- Assists field services team with various roles as demand requires
- HS diploma or GED. Associate's Degree or higher preferred.
- 1+ years AP/AR billing experience.
- Demonstrated ability to work in an unstructured, fast-paced environment where responsibilities frequently change.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Must have good time management and organizational skills
- Oracle, Smartsheet and GRID (Salesforce) knowledge a plus.
- Knowledge of Excel, Word and PowerPoint preferred.
- Ability to learn new software and programs
- Effective Communication Skills
- Must be detail oriented