Skills: Logistics Management
Experience: 1 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Houston, Texas, United States
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Authorized to work in: US
- Support and work for the Procurement and Post Order Division supporting the local Expediting & Logistics Team
- Manage activities throughout the order fulfillment and transportation cycle to make sure established deadlines are met.
- Plan and optimize the schedule for collection from suppliers.
- Supervise shipping activities from collection place, through the HUB, to delivery place (air, sea, land & multi-modal) guaranteeing prompt delivery to final destination, avoiding damages and delays.
- Arrange documentation for import & export Customs Clearance.
- Follow all Saipem Procedures to improve quality control.
- Plan transport activities and manage related documentation through Company's software.
- Prepare reports on transport activities & monitor the budget.
- Coordinate activities of Freight Forwarders & provide feedback's on their performances
- High school diploma, Master's Degree is a plus
- Spanish proficiency preferred
- 1 yr in the field of Logistics & Freight Forwarding Fields
- Primarily in Houston,Texas
- Saipem America, Onshore Drilling Division
Job Type: Full-time
We are one of the global leaders in drilling services, as well as in the engineering, procurement, construction and installation of pipelines and complex projects, onshore and offshore, in the oil & gas market.
We have distinctive competences in operations in harsh environments, remote areas and deepwater.
We provide a full range of services with contracts on an “EPC” and/or “EPCI” (“turn-key” basis) and we have distinctive capabilities and unique assets with highest technological content.