Our client is a leading global oil & gas services company that provides front-end studies, engineering, procurement and project management services for initiating and executing oil and gas field developments.
They are currently looking for a Senior Architectural Engineer to join their Front End and Execution team.
in London office, this is an excellent opportunity for a talented individual.
The Senior Architectural Engineer will be responsible for delivering quality engineering for architectural components of offshore oil and gas structures. We need a talented specialist architectural engineer who can strengthen our team and support our ambitious growth plans within the global offshore/onshore engineering sector market.
- Be able to perform architecture engineering for different project phases from initial feasibility study, concept design, basic design to final detailed design.
- Prepare and finish all the documents and drawings for the detailed design phase and update and revise the related documents and drawings on time according to the requirement of construction.
- Prepare architectural philosophies, MTO's and specifications
- Prepare purchase and subcontract requisitions and assist with evaluations.
- Interface coordination engineering disciplines, LQ providers and outside parties.
- Ability to manage and plan own work scope and that of assigned designers.
- Prepare and complete all the documents according to local authorities' requirements (for example, local authorities permitting, third party review)
- Attend co-ordination and engineering review meetings as per project requirements
Qualifications / Personal Attributes:
Diploma in Architectural Technology preferred.
Ten years minimum experience architectural design and layouts for offshore Oil & Gas installations
Experience of PDMS modelling, Draft and 2D AutoCAD
Established in 1978, NES Global Talent provides a complete range of contract and permanent talent solutions to the Oil and Gas, Power, Construction and Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Manufacturing and IT sectors worldwide. With more than 40 offices in 28 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. Offering far more than a traditional recruitment service, we fully support our contractors while they are on assignment with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.