Skills: Casing, Motorman
Experience: 4 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Location: Tyler, Texas, United States
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
Are you seeking an opportunity to show your exceptional skills and knowledge? Are you looking for a company which provides you with dynamic and challenging work environment every single day? If yes, look no further.... We are probing for individuals who are skilled, knowledgeable and are ready to work in a fast paced environment to deliver top notch solutions to cater business needs.
• About Nabors
Nabors Industries owns and operates the world's largest land-based drilling rig fleet and is a leading provider of offshore platform workover and drilling rigs in the U.S. and multiple international markets. Nabors also provides innovative drilling technology, directional drilling operations and drilling instrumentation and software. Through its various subsidiaries, Nabors manufactures and sells top drives, catwalks, wrenches, drawworks and other drilling related equipment which are installed on both onshore and offshore drilling rigs.
• Nabors Drilling Solutions is an oil and gas service company and a division of Nabors Drilling Technologies USA, Inc. With offices in Alaska, North Dakota, North East, Wyoming, East/South/and West Texas, we are positioned to service both the North American and International marketplaces. Our workforce, like our technology, is rapidly expanding and looking for a qualified Lead Tubular Services Technician (Casing / Tubing / CDS Supervisor).
The objective of a Lead Tubular Services Technician (Casing / Tubing / CDS Supervisor) is to be able to trouble shoot CDS equipment and make sure all equipment and tools are loaded properly for a job.
• The Lead Tubular Services Technician (Casing / Tubing / CDS Supervisor) must be able to trouble shoot the CDS, casing and tubing equipment. Must also have solid analytical, problem solving, and decision making skills. They must assess problems in the field and dispatching technicians to rectify the problem.
• The Lead Tubular Services Technician (Casing / Tubing / CDS Supervisor) is a mentor to technicians and a manager to the customer.
• Financial responsibilities will be communicated by manager and/or local or global Delegation of Authority, when applicable.
• Compliance with all Nabors Policies, Systems, and Standards, including, but not limited to: Compliance and Legal, Finance, Human Resources, Quality and HSE, etc.
• High school diploma or equivalent
• Must have several years of experience in the casing field and previous oilfield knowledge.
• Must have excellent interpersonal skills, proven leadership capabilities and the ability to thrive in a busy field team environment.
• Organizational skills and the ability to multi-task are essential while crew and equipment safety must be the forefront of all decisions.
Today, Nabors owns and operates the world’s largest land-based drilling rig fleet and is a leading provider of offshore platform workover and drilling rigs in the United States and numerous international markets. With operations in 28 countries, Nabors also provides directional drilling services, performance tools and innovative technologies throughout many of the most significant oil and gas markets. Leveraging our advanced drilling automation capabilities, Nabors’ highly skilled workforce continues to set new standards for operational excellence and transform our industry.
As of April 16, 2018, Nabors’ assets include:
- 407 land drilling rigs
- 31 offshore platform rigs