At Baker Hughes, we are transforming the future of energy. With operations in over 120 countries, we are developing and deploying industry-leading technologies and services to take energy forward.
For more than a century, our inventions have revolutionized energy. Today, we are bringing our expertise to make oil and gas safer, cleaner, and more efficient.
Our people are the trusted experts, relied on to solve customer challenges big and small. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent, and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.
We believe in creating an environment of diversity and inclusion, without bias. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged, and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work.
We're makers, inventors, and leaders who aren't afraid of the tough challenges. We believe pushing boundaries will help to lead the way for a new energy future. Role Summary:
The TPS (Turbomachinery Process Solutions) Sales Manager for Mexico & CAC will be accountable for overall support to domestic accounts in the oil and gas and petrochemical industry while ensuring profitable growth for the TPS business. In this role, he/she will integrate and develop processes that meet business needs across the organization, manage complex issues within functional area of expertise, be involved in long term planning, and contribute to the overall business strategy.Essential Responsibilities:
This role is reporting to Service Sales Leader for LATAM.
The Sales Manager is responsible for leading market analysis, segmentation & prioritization while building commercial strategy of Mexico & CAC Customer demands.
- Achieve business targets in Orders and Sales. Deliver on all internal targets which is in alignment with country & region strategy and goals.
- Communicate closely & effectively, build trust & develop strong relationship with customers, partners, and colleagues at several levels.
- Orchestrate entire business development steps from DTI activity to bid preparation, negotiation of conditions and deal closure within sales Operating Plan.
- Identify and develop potential opportunities through proactive approach, creative ideas and mindset.
- Actively drive various growth initiatives from planning phase to development.
- Provide input/report to management on market trends, competitor activity, product features and functions.
- Prepare and provide forecasts of future orders, sales and upcoming projects based on quantitative and qualitative analysis and reasonable data points.
- Conduct product demonstration effectively at customer or trading show.
- Create new business model and scope including financial service, maintenance and Digital solution which deliver values and advantages to customer.
- Be responsible for developing the domestic Service TPS business across all O&G players in Mexico
- Support the Demand to Inquiry (DTI) process, establishing a systematic business mapping with the purpose of identifying existing and new market opportunities, and position our products for future firm tenders.
- Work close closely with all the BHGE domestic accounts to secure Turbomachinery & Process Solutions projects for Mexico. & CAC
- Work with the DTI and Project Management organization to ensure growth while execution current Projects
- Coordinate relationships and interface with Commercial Operations, Technical Sales, Product management and other functions
- Engineering Degree or equivalent
- At least 10 years of experience in sales, strategic planning or commercial roles, preferably turbomachinery related products and services oil & gas, refinery and petrochemical industry understanding and specific expertise
- Customer-centric mind-set, able to translate customer issues/needs into profitable business solutions and to effectively interface with all levels of internal and external customers
- Ability to execute and communicate sales strategies in a global environment, to achieve the aggressive sales goals of the company commercial experience and attitude
- Business English written and spoken to communicate with internal global team, and Spanish to communicate with customers and channel partners
- Ability to deliver strong commercial results
- Strong, inclusive leadership skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills
This is your opportunity to learn more, do more, live the career you have imagined and be part of a truly diverse organization
Baker Hughes is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Learn more