Skills: Electrical Engineering, Installation Engineer, Instrument & Controls Engineer
Experience: 3 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Contractor
Location: Nuremberg, Bavaria, Germany
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
Duration:12 Months with Extension
Start Date:Immediately - 3 months
Estimated Monthly Earnings: Competitive hourly rate
A Multinational turnkey contractor providing engineering and equipment.
• 3+ years' experience in Automation/instrumentation engineering
• Excellent troubleshooting ability
• Excellent customer relation skills
• Excellent at working and documentation for team and customer use
• Knowledge in the manufacturing industry
• Programming and fault finding knowledge Siemens S7/S5
• Programming and fault finding knowledge Allen Bradley CLX
• Excellent knowledge of Visualization systems ( WinCC/ Intouch/iFix, WinCCFlex)
• Excellent knowledge of automation and instrumentation process
• Excellent knowledge of industrial networks (e.g. profibus/As-i/Ethernet/ControlNet)
• Knowledge of using STl, IL languages and indirect addressing in Siemens platforms
• Good knowledge of MS Office
• Good knowledge of English
• Very good process technology knowledge
• Excellent time keeping skills and willingness to write reports
• Good Knowledge of technical writing
• Excellent fault finding and trouble shooting skills
• Experience of technical pre-sales and technical quotation writing.
To help Leap29 find you that perfect job, we need to store and process your personal information.
That means that your details will be entered into Leap29's database and our consultants may contact you from time to time with relevant job opportunities.
By applying you're confirming you're happy for us to do that!