At Baker Hughes, we are transforming the future of energy. With operations in over 120 countries, we are developing and deploying industry-leading technologies and services to take energy forward.
For more than a century, our inventions have revolutionized energy. Today, we are bringing our expertise to make oil and gas safer, cleaner, and more efficient.
Our people are the trusted experts, relied on to solve customer challenges big and small. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent, and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.
We believe in creating an environment of diversity and inclusion, without bias. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged, and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work.
We're makers, inventors, and leaders who aren't afraid of the tough challenges. We believe pushing boundaries will help to lead the way for a new energy future. Role Summary:
The Sales Manager position will be responsible for Turbomachinery & Process Solutions (TPS) Aftermarket Sales covering UAE.
It is a key role in providing sales excellence and commercial intensity, identifying white space in assigned territory. Build intimate relationship with Oil & Gas Operating Companies to deliver sustainable & long-term key account management for Onshore/Offshore Production (OOP), Liquefied Natural Gas (LNG) & Pipeline and Gas Processing (PGP) industry segments.Essential Responsibilities:
The Aftermarket Sales Manager should develop practical and innovative ways to identify and meet goals. In this role you will be responsible for work that is less defined in scope, utilize your understanding and experience to execute business objectives, and have the ability to effect short-term and some long-term planning, and contribute to the overall business strategy. Candidate of that role should have the ability to:
- Execute on assigned operating plan and assures that the business wins profitable/productive Aftermarket sales in UAE.
- Provide deal team leadership for related sales through the formulation and execution of proposal strategies that capitalize on BHGE's competitive strengths to serve the customer's needs resulting In execution of definitive sales agreements.
- Manage the sales proposal process from opportunity identification through contract flow down to key BHGE organizations.
- Lead relationship and strategy with channel partners and key strategic partners in the market to expand market footprint and ensure business wins and market growth.
- Lead deal structuring, pricing and all other proposal development activities as the sales team's primary proposal interface with projects, platform, global operations, risk management and other functional groups as required.
- Lead deal strategy development and reviews, ultimately obtaining appropriate approvals for pricing, delivery and other commercial terms for specific sales proposals up to a successful negotiation & deal closure.
- Integrate and develop processes that meet business needs across the organization, manage complex issues.
- Develop customer strategies, campaign plans, and leadership in their execution.
- Integrate information, resources, and activities within the region and/or among global regions.
- Specify critical resource needs required to meet business objectives.
- Demonstrate accountability for functional, business, and broad company objectives.
- Develop influential relationships with assigned Oil & Gas Companies in UAE at all levels.
- Understand decision making process and develop strategies to win profitable business from those customers.
- Integrate and lead technical support team, including contracts, finance, product support, and others in implementation of customer strategies.
- Provide specific account leadership, plans, and actions to assure that BHGE wins profitable business within the assigned Oil & Gas Companies.
- Maintain knowledge of market trends, customer requirements, competitor actions and customer base.
- Conduct weekly visits with Oil & Gas Companies at site/plant and/or headquarters to ensure proximity with key stakeholders & decision makers.
- Maintain a strong relationship with various organizations (Maintenance, Procurement, Engineering and Operations) within the assigned Oil & Gas Companies in UAE.
- Engage needed resources and technical sales team to scout for new opportunities to enlarge the of opportunities for maintenance, contractual and technology services portfolios.
- Have good vision of market dynamics, able to set priorities.
- Assist sales directors in identifying new opportunities, creating sales analysis & forecast business plans to sustain desired growth.
- Work with marketing to develop new products and services to drive the business growth based on customer needs & expectations.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university or college in Engineering or equivalent.
- At least 8+ years of experience in a sales or marketing of Oil & Gas Equipment, commercial background is an asset.
- Experience in the Middle East Region, and record of managing a big portfolio.
- Customer focused and ability to build relationship based on trust and accountability.
- Healthy business acumen and ability to lead in securing orders.
- Excellent communication skills both verbally and written, fluency in both English and Arabic.
- Ability to work effectively in cross discipline and cross functional environments.
- Mobility and flexibility
- Master's degree in Business Administration or equivalent.
- Experience in Oil & Gas industry, working knowledge in UAE is preferred.
- In-depth knowledge of the industrial applications for product lines and markets.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Integrative team working style.
Abu Dhabi ,United Arab Emirates