Skills: Electrical Engineering, Piping Engineer, Structural Engineering
Other Skills: At least 10 years of experience of offshore oil & gas installations Piping/structure and Electricity/Instrumentation works supervision; At least 5 years of experience in team and interfaces management, Good knowledge of Total E&P technical referential English language is used in all technical issues.
Experience: 11 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Location: Luanda, Luanda Province, Angola
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
Scope of the SERVICE:
The SERVICE consists in coordinating and supervising any kind of work (piping, structure, electrical, instrumentation, scaffolding, HVAC, etc...) executed by Contractors on Company oil and gas installations, in order to execute COMPANY'S Request For Modifications (RFM), Work Order (WO), or a Project. The SERVICE also consists in managing all Offshore interfaces between OIM (Offshore Installations Manager) and all other parties involved in the execution of the works, as well as warranting that works are executed in accordance with COMPANY Specifications, engineering drawings, specifications, construction procedures, safety and environmental rules and good industrial practices.
This SERVICE encompasses mainly the following activities:
- Implement of COMPANY'S policies and rules within the different contractor's team at work and in particular the COMPANY'S HSEMS (HSE Management system);
- Control that working area is fit for the WORK,
- Control HSE equipment and installation are fit and in working conditions,
- Control the resources and regular drills for handling emergency response are fit and available,
- Participation in HSE committee and COMPANY'S emergency response organisation,
- Reporting of incident, anomaly, unsafe act, near miss, damage spill, injury etc.,
- Analysis and investigation of accident or incident that might have occurred and Initiation of the resulting corrective.
- Manage and supervise numerous and diverse construction activities simultaneously including basic structure and piping works, industrial construction for new Projects of modifications as well as repairs on existing materials/equipment.
- Apply clear policies and general rules in order to have a coherent and homogeneous Construction Team
- Manage a team of construction supervisors of different disciplines and organize the execution of the WORK.
- Manage of planning and resources allocation in between the disciplines and contractors to optimize the execution of the WORK while ensuring compliance with procedures, specification and remedial actions.
- Generate alternatives approaches and initiate construction solutions.
- Give clear instructions and responsibilities to enable personal fulfil their function with confidence.
- Ensure that all members of the team are aware that in addition to quality and good engineering practice, planning, meeting deadlines and cost must be a permanent concern.
- Guarantee the good realization of work in respect of the procedures, specifications, safety and environmental protection.
- Make necessary arbitration between different disciplines, the only criteria being the benefit of the overall project.
- Maintain good relationship with the Contractors, being flexible enough but also strict when necessary to achieve the objective of the project.
- Maintain good motivation and moral within the Team.
- Liaise with Safety, Cost, and Planning and Administration sections to improve effectiveness of the Team.
- Liaise and support Vendor / Contractor representative for site survey and work visits.
Inspection and Control activities:
- Inspection and control of the WORK execution in all respects to the procedures, specifications, safety and environmental protection.
- Proactive detection of potential problems/issues/concerns to ensure delivery schedule and planning of the work are met.
- Assume Liaison between COMPANY'S construction Department (PJT) and the field operations for the handover of new / modified plant and systems subsequent to RFM or WO.
- Liaison with vendors and contractors' representative for site survey and work visits.
- Liaison with staff accountable for HSE, costs and planning.
- Assume liaison with COMPANY'S Subcontractor to coordinate availability and suitability of equipment.
- Participate to regular progress and site coordination meetings.
- Participate to regular site coordination meetings to report activities of Construction Contractors of all disciplines including Piping, Structural, Scaffolding, Instrumentation, Electrical, Painting etc....
Required skills for completion of the SERVICE;
- At least 10 years of experience of offshore oil & gas installations Piping/structure and Electricity/Instrumentation works supervision
- At least 5 years of experience in team and interfaces management,
- Good knowledge of Total E&P technical referential
- English language is used in all technical issues.
With 18 years of activity around the world, Grupo Epalmo, based in Porto, Portugal, is acknowledged in its own country and in the international markets for its competence, accuracy, professionalism and perseverance, being one of the major business groups experienced in Human Resources, Temporary Work, Professional Training, Consulting, Construction and Industrial Maintenance.
Grupo Epalmo has always followed a business dynamic focused on both clients and collaborators, and though mainly directed on the Energy, Industrial and Construction areas, it has been increasing its investments regarding the conquering of new and ambitious goals and markets.
Based always on a spirit of professionalism and supported by a technical and theoretical know-how, Grupo Epalmo, and its highly qualified and motivated teams, is the first to provide services with the aspiration to best serve the clients’ demands, with dedication and consideration.
Operating in more than 20 countries, including Angola, we provide our teams and specialists, for operators in the international energy sector, from Oil & Gas and industrial maintenance, to nuclear and construction.
Grupo Epalmo, Headquarters;
Rua S. Lourenco 12 1 Sala 1 e 6
4446 – 909 Ermesinde – Portugal
Tel: (+351) 229 773 650
Fax: (+351) 229 733 544
For more information's and Resumes Submittals please use the following: