Skills: Rig Electrician, Electrician
Experience: 8 + Years
Education: Tech/Vocational Cert/Apprenticeship
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
We are currently looking for a Chief Rig Electrician for ONSHORE / LAND Rig in Middle East.
- Responsible for diagnosis and perform troubleshooting and repair for electrical equipment, systems and devices. Equipment worked on will cover all kinds of synchronous, transformers, trip devices, meters, control panels, switchboards, inverters, battery chargers and generators.
- Perform post-job checks and testing of equipment after repairs.
- Perform equipment installation, testing and modification.
- Provide on-site supervision of Electricians & Trainees, ensuring the work is done as per Safety Regulations and properly.
- Liaison with the drill crew, and others as required for the proper scheduling of repairs and maintenance work.
- Perform daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly, semi-annual, and annual inspections and maintenance as per Preventative Maintenance program.
- Must have experience working in Desert / Remote locations
- Land Rig experience is essential.
- HVAC experience.
- NOV rig experience is advantageous.
- At least 8 years' experience on land / offshore drilling Rigs. Of these years, minimum 5 years must be as a Chief Mechanic.
- Holding a degree / diploma in Mechanical Engineering.
- The individual has Safety, Communication & supervisory skills
- Proficient in Computer.
Candidate who meet the above mentioned, please forward detailed updated CV.
REGRET ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED.