Skills: Contracts Administration, Operations Management, Logistics Management
Experience: 2 + Years
Education: Associates/2 yr Degree/Diploma
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Melbourne CBD, Australia
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Located in region: Australia & Oceania
About the opportunity
We are seeking a Third-Party Operations Coordinator to optimise the performance of Third Party Logistics activities in support of the overall Logistics strategy. This role will provide logistical expertise and operational support nationally to support the safe and efficient delivery of all BP's LPG, Drum and Isotainer deliveries.
The successful incumbent will be able to lead and coordinate the continuation of the day-to-day secondary logistics operations across both internal and external operating functions. In addition to this, the role is responsible for standardizing logistics reporting with respect to corrective action request and safety incident (IRIS) management and closure.
Key accountabilities of the role include, but are not limited to:
- Accountable for the co-coordination and establishment of short to medium term LPG, Drum and Isotainer logistics plans.
- Secure approved & fit for purpose resources to ensure a safe and adequate flow of product to market.
- Represent BP logistics within supply operations
- Provide first point of escalation to partner (BP Midstream/Retail/ Dealer) for any issues relating to LPG logistics operations.
- Supporting commercial and analytical team in providing operational insight and expertise relating to carrier performance, improvement opportunities and service delivery enhancements.
- Transform the Logistics Administration process to ensure national standardisation
We would love to hear from individuals who possess the following capabilities:
- Logistics freight operations experience
- Strong knowledge of fuel/LPG delivery operations and equiptment
- Supplier Performance Management (SPM) experience
- Well development decision making and problem solving skills
- Exceptional Stakeholder relationship and management skills
- Knowledge of CoR
- Demonstrated ability to lead, transform and influence outside of line
- Tertiary qualification in business, procurement, supply chain, logistics management (or similar discipline)
- Analytical capability, commercial analytics and continuous improvement experience will be viewed favourably
Benefits of working with us
We can offer you a vibrant, collaborative work culture and a company that lives and breathes its values of Safety, Respect, Excellence, Courage and One Team. We have a commitment to developing your career and reward our people with a competitive package and flexible working conditions coupled with benefits that reflect these values.
We are a global organisation with fantastic opportunities for professional and personal growth with a collaborative culture where agile working is encouraged.
To apply, please click on the 'Apply' button below and follow the prompts.
Responsible for coordinating activities of a team to deliver administrative support to a range of business areas, assisting with the proactive management of administrative activity and safe, compliant, effective and efficient day-to-day operations, whilst ensuring discretion and confidentiality.