At Baker Hughes, we are transforming the future of energy. With operations in over 120 countries, we are developing and deploying industry-leading technologies and services to take energy forward.
For more than a century, our inventions have revolutionized energy. Today, we are bringing our expertise to make oil and gas safer, cleaner, and more efficient.
Our people are the trusted experts, relied on to solve customer challenges big and small. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent, and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.
We believe in creating an environment of diversity and inclusion, without bias. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged, and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work.
We're makers, inventors, and leaders who aren't afraid of the tough challenges. We believe pushing boundaries will help to lead the way for a new energy future.Role Summary:
Offers the opportunity as an experienced Field Supervisor - Artificial Lift Systems to join the team in DHAHRAN, Saudi Arabia.Essential Responsibilities:
- Under broad direction supervises and oversees the installation/pulling of (complex) ESP Systems, and associated equipment in offshore and onshore locations.
- Leads a team, attends pre job planning meetings, prepares for and supervises the technical service.
- Acts as on site ALS representative for communication with customers and account managers. Completes all job documentation.
- Conducts a worksite review and debrief the internal team.
- Monitors, troubleshoots and tests downhole ESP equipment including Downhole Monitoring Tools in order to maximize well productivity and ESP run life. Sets up and starts ALS Motor Controllers and VSD's.
- Electrically competent personnel may be required to commission and maintain various types of surface control equipment.
- Provides on-the-job training to team members.
- Conducts all business activities in accordance with Baker Hughes HSE policies, Legal Compliance requirements and Baker Hughes Core Values.
- Bachelor degree "electrical" is preferred with +7 years' experience or Two year Technical degree with 10 years' Experience
Locations:DHAHRAN, Saudi Arabia.
- Ability to alternate methods of completing tasks if the set method is not viable.
- Communicate with various clients and must have good customer service skills.
- Quickly adjusts to changing job assignments/requirements.
This is your opportunity to learn more, do more, live the career you have imagined and be part of a truly diverse organization
Baker Hughes is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Learn more