Skills: IT - Sys Admin & Support
Experience: 8 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
INFORMATION & COMMUNICATION TECHNOLOGY
SYSTEMS ENGINEER (SERVICE DESK & SITE SUPPORT)
Primary Purpose of Job
This position requires post-holder to be part of a team, and perform all tasks assigned to deliver top class service to our customers. Monitor Service Desk team performance, and provide 3rd level support to customers within established KPIs. Monitor the implementation of ICT department projects and liaises with other teams to ensure successful implementation.Post-holder is required to be up-to-date in IT CRM solutions and ITIL/ITSM support module, and latest IT desktop solution available in the market.Excellent communication skills is required (telephone and face to face). Being able to communicate in Clear English/Arabic is equally important.
• Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering/Electronics or equivalent.
• Minimum 8 years IT experience in enterprise environment (preferably in energy sector) in IT support role.
• ITIL v3. Certification.
• CRM - Customer Relationship Management.
Experience & Skills
• Monitor ICT service desk overall performance and ensure the delivery of consistent quality customer service and support, to achieve sections goals and deliverables.
• Act as 3nd level escalation for IT Service Desk calls and issues, this includes negative user's feedback and frustrated users, in effort to achieve high level customer satisfaction rates.
• Monitoring the process of ICT service desk incoming calls/e-mails/chat to ensure courteous, timely, and effective resolution of end user issues.
• Constant review and update to incidents/request followed process and procedures followed by service desk agents to ensure they follow ITS module of services.
• Track and analyze trends in Help Desk requests and generate statistical reports to management.
• Identify CRM solutions that match QP requirements based on service desk activities, documented solutions and weekly reports to enhance quality of offered services and communication with QP users.
• Provide 3rd level technical support to issues raised by Service desk agents.
• Coach and train Qatari developees performance and over all progress, to expand their technical knowledge and experience.
• Oversee the development, implementation, and administration of service desk staff training and knowledge expansion.
• Ensure timely closure/implementation of cyber security controls resulted from cyber security taskforce, risk assessments, identified vulnerabilities, audits observations, to stay in line with the corporate security standards.
• Recognized IT Certifications (CompTIAA+, MCP, MCSE, ITIL).
• Excellent knowledge of the desktop technical technologies, standards and development methodologies.
• Hands on experience in IT CRM solutions.
• Strong knowledge of Microsoft desktop solutions.
• Ability to communicate effectively in clear English language.
• Excellent experience in ITIL/ITSM.
• Ability to communicate effectively over phone, chat, email or in person.
Qatar Petroleum is an integrated national oil company (NOC) responsible for the sustainable development of the oil and gas industry in Qatar and beyond.
Qatar Petroleum’s activities encompass the entire spectrum of the oil and gas value chain locally, regionally, and internationally, and include the exploration, refining, production, marketing and sales of oil and gas, liquefied natural gas (LNG), natural gas liquids (NGL), gas to liquids (GTL) products, refined products, petrochemicals, fertilizers, steel and aluminum.
Qatar Petroleum is committed to contribute to a better future by meeting today’s economic needs, while safeguarding our environment and resources for generations to come. Thriving on innovation and excellence, Qatar Petroleum is bound to the highest levels of sustainable human, socio-economic, and environmental development in Qatar and beyond.
For more information, please visit www.qp.com.qa