Baker Hughes is currently hiring a Senior FP&A Analyst based in Houston, Texas.
The Global Operations Senior FP&A Analyst is expected to drive all key financial metrics for the group and be a critical business partner to the Global Operations FP&A team to drive business results, simplification and guarantee strong Finance processes. Essential Responsibilities:
This role provides expertise and leadership to drive profitable growth, cost control and compliance across the business through:
- Financial reporting, analytics and consolidation of the business results.
- Serve as a key liaison between the Global Operations HQ and Regions providing financial guidance, planning & reporting expectations, and technical leadership
- Drive operational engagement & proactively engage with business leaders to articulate cash position & the impact of decisions as well as drive business initiatives
- Solicit feedback on planning & reporting cycle performance on a regular basis and modify/streamline processes as needed
- Base costs analysis, control and identification of opportunities for cost tracking improvements,
- Partner with the Global Operations FP&A Manager to drive operating performance and support strategic initiatives within the Regions
- Support all financial planning cycles and driving coordination across all PC's/PL's in the Regions
- Contributing developing an effective operating processes infrastructure
- Clear communication & partnership with Product Companies across Baker Hughes
- Bachelor's Degree from accredited university or college
- 5+ years of experience in finance
- Strong written and oral communication skills; ability to interact with senior management teams
- Experience and ability to effectively work in a matrixed environment
- Experience with Microsoft Office including advanced experience in Excel and Word
- Ability to work under tight deadlines and to prioritize under pressure
- Strong analytical and organizational skills
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills
- Advanced financial analytics/modeling skills
This is your opportunity to learn more, do more, live the career you have imagined and be part of a truly diverse organization.
Baker Hughes is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Learn more