At Baker Hughes, we are transforming the future of energy. With operations in over 120 countries, we are developing and deploying industry-leading technologies and services to take energy forward.
For more than a century, our inventions have revolutionized energy. Today, we are bringing our expertise to make oil and gas safer, cleaner, and more efficient.
Our people are the trusted experts, relied on to solve customer challenges big and small. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent, and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.
We believe in creating an environment of diversity and inclusion, without bias. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged, and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work.
We're makers, inventors, and leaders who aren't afraid of the tough challenges. We believe pushing boundaries will help to lead the way for a new energy future. Role Summary:
Reporting to the Plant Manager, the Facilities Manager is responsible for Sondex Wirelines Farnborough facility. Responsible for ensuring planned, reactive and lifecycle works are planned and executed correctly, cost effectively and under the right conditions. Work collaboratively with the HSE team to ensure all work carried out is completed in a safe manner. Essential Responsibilities:
- HSE Champion for facilities management
- Responsible for Day to day reactive issues on site.
- Select FM Contractor (s) in meeting KPI's and SLAs.
- Managing Contractors for both planned and unplanned maintenance work in line with business needs and operational hours.
- Review safety requirements for both planned and unplanned maintenance working with both internal team and subcontractors.
- Ensure all contractors and subcontractors adhere to internal HSE & security procedures
- Completion of statutory certification requirements within the building.
- Ensure that scheduled PPM's are carried out as per the PM schedule.
- Identify and develop strong working relationships with internal stakeholders to ensure that services provided meet and exceed expectations.
- Ensure contractors are held to account through robust processes and safety when operating on site.
- Manage maintenance engineer and reception team.
- IOSH Qualified or equivalent
- NEBOSH or equivalent Health and Safety Qualification.
- Good written and verbal communication
- Ability to explain complex technical matters clearly and simply
- Ability to identify and minimise risk.
- Good knowledge of Health, Safety and environmental regulations.
- Good knowledge of building management systems
- Strong commitment to customer service
This is your opportunity to learn more, do more, live the career you have imagined and be part of a truly diverse organization
Baker Hughes is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Learn more