Baker Hughes is currently looking to hire an Intelligent Completion Systems Subject Matter Expert to be based in Houston, TX.
Someone equally capable in front of customer, in the shop, or on the rig. Someone with product knowledge and experience to help customers with their applications, work complex investigations, and support operational needs.
The ideal advisor will have worked in a hands on role with Intelligent Completion equipment, understand design and operations. Capable of working independently and closely with customers.Essential Responsibilities:
· Develop technical proposals for customer inquiries
· Manage Root Cause investigations
· Provide operational support and feedback pre and post installation of equipment
· Support Customer presentations
· Handles special projects, as assignedQualifications/Requirements:
· Bachelor's Degree required
· 5+ years oilfield services work history
· Extensive knowledge of completions
· Extensive knowledge of Intelligent Completions equipment and applications
· Previous customer interaction and support experience
· Must work well with others in a matrixed culture
· Excellent project management skills
· Demonstrated leadership abilities
· Excellent communication skills.
· Ability to travel up to 40% of the time (domestic and international)Desired Characteristics:
- Ability to write technical / market information along with strong presentation / communication skills
- Active participation in industry groups such as SPE, ICoTA, API, ASME, etc.
- Experience in new product development and commercialization
- 15+ years oilfield services work history
- STEM degree