Skills: Supply Chain Management
Experience: 2 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
Offers the opportunity as an experienced Indirect Sourcing Specialist to join the team in Cairo, Egypt.
- Define and improve Sourcing strategies at business or plant level.
- May also include management of regional & business teams.
- Assess supplier capabilities and make recommendations on supplier acceptability.
- Understand strategies for assigned commodities & proactively drive initiatives to meet Sourcing objectives under supervision.
- Analyze and track Supplier promise date accuracy and develop reports to ensure Supplier promise date accuracy.
- Support commodity buys.
- Works within a team setting and / or under guidance.
- Alternatively: executing routine but complex analysis.
- Signals flaws in approaches, methods, procedures and processes and suggests improvements.
- Contributes to project as a team member.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university or college. (Or a high school diploma / GED with at least 2- 3 years of experience in Sourcing).
- Negotiate with dedicated providers according to specific policies.
- Achieve the best contractual conditions while also ensuring internal customer satisfaction.
- Positions requiring understanding of a concepts, methods and procedures to enable sourcing execution.
This is your opportunity to learn more, do more, live the career you have imagined and be part of a truly diverse organization
Baker Hughes is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Learn more