Skills: Warehouse Person, Laborer, Workshop
Education: High School/Secondary
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Kermit, Texas, United States
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
Overview / Responsibilities
Wood is currently sourcing for a Yard Hand in Kermit, TX. Electrical knowledge is preferred. (Local Candidates Only)
U.S. Only: Authorization to work permanently in the U.S. without sponsorship required.
- Will be dealing with Electrical inventory and delivery parts
- Examines material delivered to production departments to verify conformance to specifications
- Arranges transfer of materials to meet production schedules
- Computes amount of material required to complete job orders, applying knowledge of product and manufacturing processes
- Compiles and maintains manual or computerized records, such as material inventory, in-process reports, and status and location of materials
- May move or transport materials from one department to another, manually or using material handling equipment
- Candidate must have a positive attitude and ability to provide excellent organization in the yard
- Physical requirements include ability to lift products and work outdoors in all seasons and in all weather conditions
- Forklift experience a plus
- Adhere to all Safety, Environmental, and company policies and procedures
- Oil field production or roustabout experience preferred
Skills / Qualifications
- Perform inspections of equipment, paperwork and loaded product to ensure accuracy of order
- Must be able to read and follow directions in English
- Must have the strength and endurance to be able to load, unload, and position all materials as required.
- Must be able to work outdoors, in hot and cold weather and occasionally in rain or snow, and on uneven surfaces
- Lifting (raising and transporting up to 50 pounds)
- Bending, stooping, and moderate manual labor
- Working on a 40 hour per week schedule with occasional overtime when needed
Wood is a global leader in the delivery of project, engineering and technical services to energy and industrial markets. We operate in more than 60 countries, employing around 60,000 people, with revenues of over $10 billion. We provide performance-driven solutions throughout the asset life cycle, from concept to decommissioning across a broad range of industrial markets, including the upstream, midstream and downstream oil & gas, power & process, environment and infrastructure, clean energy, mining, nuclear, and general industrial sectors. www.woodplc.com \u20ac¯
Diversity Statement (EEO)
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognises the value of a diverse workforce. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria and without regard to the following (which is a non-exhaustive list): race, colour, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the relevant governing laws.
Wood is a global leader in the delivery of project, engineering and technical services to energy and industrial markets. We operate in more than 60 countries, employing around 55,000 people, with revenues of over $11 billion. We provide performance-driven solutions throughout the asset life cycle, from concept to decommissioning across a broad range of industrial markets including upstream, midstream and downstream oil & gas, chemicals, environment and infrastructure, power & process, clean energy, mining, nuclear and general industrial sectors. We strive to be the best technical services company to work with, work for and invest in.