As a Materials Planning Manager, you will lead 10 planners working in line with AS9100 accreditation. The successful candidate will play a key role in driving on time delivery, optimizing supply vs demand, and achieving business goals. You will also work closely with the Senior Materials Planning Manager to improve processes. Essential Responsibilities:
- Lead a team of Material Planners, including coaching & team development.
- Further, develop forecasting & capacity planning within MRP; to support materials availability & the timely execution of the MPS, including new product introduction.
- Achieve customer fulfillment targets to customer request date.
- Develop material/product stocking policies to support a growth in sales of 10% annually.
- Responsibility for stock turn & inventory targets by driving continuous improvement initiatives into the supply chain
- Responsibility for stock accuracy of WIP & shop floor stock through the introduction of simplified material control systems
- Review and implement initiatives to reduce manufacturing lead times and MOQ
- A Bachelor's degree in a relevant field or equivalent industry experience
- Relevant management experience, ideally gained in a fast-paced manufacturing environment.
- Experience in Lean/JIT, and/or Six-sigma
- Knowledge of forecasting, manufacturing planning, including capacity planning
- Good understanding of MS Office applications, specifically Excel.
- Ideally experienced in using SAP
- A sound understanding of all aspects of the supply chain including production planning using MRP/ERP, raw materials, production and logistics.
- Excellent analytical, negotiation and communication skills, with the ability to build strong relationships with both internal and external customers.
This is your opportunity to learn more, do more, live the career you have imagined and be part of a truly diverse organization
Baker Hughes is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Learn more