Skills: Structural Engineering
Experience: 3 + Years
Education: Tech/Vocational Cert/Apprenticeship
Employment Type: Full Time Contractor
Location: Rotterdam, South Holland, Netherlands
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
Role: Structural Engineer
Duration: Renewable contract
Location: Rotterdam area.
As a Structural Engineer you provide structural support for product & business development, study, tender and commercial projects. You can be assigned to one of the business units (Transport and Installation, Wind or Decommissioning) or work on product development in S&T department.
As Structural Engineer, your daily activities are:
• Perform concept and detail design of offshore fit for purpose lifting arrangements and steel structures, such as lifting appliances, lift points, lift arrangements and grillage and sea fastening;
And / or
• Perform structural strength verification analyses use of software packages such as Femap
• 3 + years' experience in structural engineering.
• Experience in engineering, project preparation and execution of offshore projects;
• Knowledge of structural and mechanical engineering;
• Analytical, practical and pragmatic skills;
• Good communication skills in English, both spoken and written;
To help Leap29 find you that perfect job, we need to store and process your personal information.
That means that your details will be entered into Leap29's database and our consultants may contact you from time to time with relevant job opportunities.
By applying you're confirming you're happy for us to do that!