Skills: Field Service Tech
Education: Tech/Vocational Cert/Apprenticeship
Employment Type: Part Time Salaried Employee
Location: Groningen, Groningen, Netherlands
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Cameron currently have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Field Service Specialist to join the team in Kolham, Netherlands.The Field Service Specialist is required to install, commission, maintain, retrieve and where authorized repair Cameron Surface Products as well as ancillary equipment according to company and client procedures. Undertake activities in an onshore and/or offshore capacity, as required.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Investigate and diagnose any deficiency which may impede efficient installation and take the appropriate corrective action to resolve the situation.
- Provide the customer's representative with sufficient information and guidance to ensure safe and correct task completion.
- Review procedures and drawings of equipment on a regular basis; carry out pre- use inspection of equipment (visual and written) by procedure. Undertake pre-task safety survey and necessary toolbox/site talks with client prior to equipment being used
- Decommission and/or rig down and organize shipping of test equipment, spares or any excess equipment back to the facility.
- Carry out all work in strict adherence to company procedures
- Document non-conformances in the field via the Field Performance Reporting (FPR) system. Forward (FPR) within prescribed timelines.
- Attend and participate in System Integration Testing (SIT) / Site Receipt Testing (SRT)
- Liaise with customer and provide on-site feedback pertinent to the task.
- Complete Field Service Orders (FSO) and Competence Checklists before demobilization and ensure that the customer has reviewed and signed the FSO/Competence Checklists applicable to the task.
- Provide accurate maintenance and spares usage feedback throughout task.
- Assist with training and competence development of Personnel as required both onshore and offshore.
- Ensure Health, Safety, and Security & Environmental procedures are adhered to.
Minimum Job Requirements:
- Readiness to travel within Europe regularly and internationally (occasionally).
- Availability for ad hoc mobilization, subject to client requirements.
- Qualification in mechanical engineering to ONC Mech. Eng., HND or SVQ level 3. NL MTS/HTS level.
- Qualifications can be offset by accredited prior experience and attained skill sets.
- Relevant offshore experience desirable.
- Report writing skills are essential.
- Fluent in English language both orally and in writing.
- Ability to work to deadlines.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- PC skills to include, Excel, Word.
- Possess the initiative and ability to work individually or as part of a team.
- Hands on mechanical skills and aptitude.
- Organisational ability.
- Presentation skills.
- VCA and/or Nogepa certificates.
A tradition of excellence and innovation
We’re the world’s leading provider of integrated pore-to-pipeline technology solutions to the oil and gas industry. We’re also a leading employer in our sector—with a reputation for hiring the best and the brightest people and keeping them at the top of their game through rewarding career-long development opportunities.
Each day, in 85 countries, we help our customers find and produce oil and gas in ways that demonstrate respect for both people and the environment. Today’s industry challenges call for new ideas, techniques, and solutions. If you want to drive your career and want to grow with a company that’s embraced new ways of thinking since 1927, we may have the career for you.