Skills: Secretarial or Administrative
Education: High School/Secondary
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Great Yarmouth, England, United Kingdom
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
Worley is recruiting a Project Administrator for our Perenco SHARP project to be based at our Great Yarmouth office for a duration of 6 months.
- To ensure that the administrative requirements of the Project and Management team are met effectively
- Provide administration support to the Contract Management Team and other areas of the Contract when required
- Proactive diary management for Contract Management Team
- Provide administration support to client (where applicable)
- Create and issue Contract monthly report
- Arrange travel/accommodation
- Arrange meetings and record minutes when required
- Liaising with commercial team to record impending costs including lunches, taxis, stationery etc
- Generate Worley/Contract associated forms (i.e. personnel requisitions, new start forms, travel requisitions, change control forms, interim reviews)
- Arrange hardware/software, furniture etc for new starts joining the project.
- Liaise with Facilities for any office moves or facilities issues.
- Update contact list, seating plan, project distribution list with new starts/leavers.
- Ensure that stationery levels are maintained using the Corporate Materials System.
- Maintain accurate filing system for project letters, reports, etc.
- Maintain Contract SharePoint site
Required Qualifications / Certification:
- Demonstrable experience in similar role
- Good understanding of office administration processes and practices
- Regular use of major software packages i.e. Word/Excel and PowerPoint
- Working knowledge of SharePoint software, with experience uploading documentation
- Ability to interface and interact with Management and Client Representatives at all levels
- Experienced in the production of detailed documents and reports
- Good understanding of travel booking process
- Maintain confidentiality at all times
*Certain benefits are not applicable to employees who reside outside of the UK
*As a people business we support flexible working and champion diversity and inclusion at all levels. We offer excellent remuneration and benefits packages, a friendly, professional, dynamic and flexible work environment along with the opportunity to develop your career prospects.