Skills: Metallurgist / Materials Engineering
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Shanghai, Shanghai, China
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
The X-Ray Service Engineer will be responsible for meeting the daily service needs of the GE XRay devices ranges from standard X-Ray products to X-Ray test machines and CT machines.
- Perform installation, commission, troubleshooting maintenance and repair on designated equipment.
- Maintaining communication with channel service engineers and customers directly to ensure resolution and proper follow up, leading to customer satisfaction.
- Keeping up to date on administrative responsibilities such as technical service report and internal service records in a timely manner.
- Utilizing the escalation process, as needed, and working closely with technical support team to define and support implementation of corrective action plans to resolve customer issues in a timely manner
- Participating in sales opportunities such as contract renewals and assist with promoting and implementing revenue programs.
- Continually building modality expertise including standard x-ray products, digital detector, 2D and 3D CT machines as well as new product introductions and other relevant modality enhancements.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering related majors
- Good English language skills in both written and speaking is required.
- X-ray system field service experience is a strong plus.
- NDT RT Level I or above holder is preferred.
- Radiation Safety License holder is preferred.
- Strong ability to analyze and resolve problems.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
Location: Shanghai, China
This is your opportunity to learn more, do more, live the career you have imagined and be part of a truly diverse organization.
Baker Hughes is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Learn more