We are hiring a Service Coordinator to act as the single point of contact for customer for service and aftermarket activities, and as project manager for several simultaneous projects with defined scope. Reporting to Service Manager in line organization, and having frequent interaction with project personnel, customers and vendors. Essential Responsibilities:
- Promote and ensure compliance to company and regulatory HSE requirements & expectations at all times.
- Promote and ensure compliance to company and regulatory Quality management systems at all times.
- Contribute to the department business strategy.
- Establish technical and commercial basis for service projects offered to customer.
- Support with sales and tendering activities for service projects.
- Execution of projects with defined scope, including; monitoring and reporting of progress and cost versus schedules, manage variation orders, organize work packages and support service and/or manufacturing teams.
- Manage variation orders.
- Participate in close-out/handover of projects delivered to customers.
- Establish cost basis/agreement for warranty/guarantee claims and follow-up.
- Ensure customer satisfaction.
- Project planning and manage project risk.
- Frequent interaction with internal Sourcing, Engineering, QA, HSE, Finance, Field service, Workshop.
- No personnel responsibility
- Financial authority in accordance with business Delegation of Authority matrix
- Proven experience with project management.
- Ability to coordinate several projects simultaneously.
- Strong service attitude towards the customer.
- Structured and organized.
- Positive and flexible.
- Ability to work independently and show initiative.
- Strong oral and written communication skills in both Norwegian and English language.
- Relevant industrial experience.
- Business acumen and commercial skills.
- Ability to effectively facilitate & lead customer meetings.
- Ability to influence other and lead small teams.
- Lead initiatives of moderate scope and impact.
- Understanding of offshore operations.
- Effective problem identification and solution skills.
- PC literate: Word, Excel, Powerpoint, MS Navision, MS Projects, ProArc.
This is your opportunity to learn more, do more, live the career you have imagined and be part of a truly diverse organization.
Baker Hughes is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Learn more