Job Description Where you fit in
Jiffy Lube International, as a part of Global Commercial, is embarking on a significant growth journey. As a part of that growth journey, we will re-enter the direct operations of Jiffy Lube service centers which will include the construction of new Jiffy Lube service centers utilizing Shell CapEx.
The Construction Project Manager (PM) will be responsible for managing different CapEx projects at a time. The role is responsible for site development and managing the construction of the facility, all supporting equipment, signage and materials as per Jiffy Lube requirements. The development will include utilizing the JLI standards for the new Jiffy Lube facilities and the full responsibility for the budget.
In addition to the development of new sites utilizing Shell CapEx this role also supports the development of new facilities through our build to suite (BTS) program for our Franchisees.Company Description
Shell is a global group of energy and petrochemical companies with about 84,000 employees across more than 70 countries. We aim to meet the world's growing need for more and cleaner energy solutions in ways that are economically, environmentally and socially responsible. We have expertise in exploration, production, refining and marketing of oil and natural gas, and the manufacturing and marketing of chemicals. As a global energy company operating in a challenging world, we set high standards of performance and ethical behaviors. We are judged by how we act and how we live up to our core values of honesty, integrity and respect for people. Our Business Principles are based on these. They promote trust, openness, teamwork and professionalism, as well as pride in what we do and how we conduct business. Building on our core values, we aspire to sustain a diverse and inclusive culture where everyone feels respected and valued, from our employees to our customers and partners. A diverse workforce and an inclusive work environment are vital to our success, leading to greater innovation and better energy solutions.An innovative place to work
There's never been a more exciting time to work at Shell. Everyone here is helping solve one of the biggest challenges facing the world today: bringing the benefits of energy to everyone on the planet, whilst managing the risks of climate change.
Join us and you'll add your talent and imagination to a business with the power to shape the future - whether by investing in renewables, exploring new ways to store energy or developing technology that helps the world to use energy more efficiently.A rewarding place to work
Combine our creative, collaborative environment and global operations with an impressive range of benefits and joining Shell becomes an inspired career choice.
We're huge advocates for career development. We'll encourage you to try new roles and experience new settings. By pushing people to reach their potential, we frequently help them find skills they never knew they had, or make career moves they never thought possible.Requirements What we need from you
- Must have legal authorization to work in the US on a full-time basis for anyone other than current employer.
- Bachelor of Science degree (Construction Science, Civil Engineer, or similar) required. On an exception basis, other technical disciplines may be considered.
- Experience in Project Management on Construction required, preferably on Retail.
As a part of the role, individual must:
- Have a strong HSSE understanding and be able to manage, comply, assure adherence and intervene as required.
- Understand and manage operational, technical and HSSE (OSHA) requirements associated with constructing and operating a Quick Lube facility or similar.
- Construction and development experience / expertise with a strong ability to work with various governmental agencies to navigate zoning approval, use permits, design review boards and the alike.
- Project Management skills to ensure work is delivered through others is both on time and on budget.
- Skilled in negotiations with 3rd party vendors to secure best in class deals for projects in support of both self-developed facilities, Build to Suit and Franchisee developed facilities.
- CAD software to design Jiffy Lube facilities and develop site plans is a plus.
- Strong collaboration skills to work across all facets of the Jiffy Lube system, internally, externally as well as our Franchisee community.
Please note: We occasionally amend or withdraw Shell jobs and reserve the right to do so at any time, including prior to the advertised closing date.
Before applying, you are advised to read our data protection policy. This policy describes the processing that may be associated with your personal data and informs you that your personal data may be transferred to Royal Dutch/Shell Group companies around the world.
The Shell Group and its approved recruitment consultants will never ask you for a fee to process or consider your application for a career with Shell. Anyone who demands such a fee is not an authorised Shell representative and you are strongly advised to refuse any such demand.
Shell participates in E-Verify.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, national origin, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, citizenship, genetic information or other protected status under federal, state or local laws.
Shell is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disability.