Company: NES Global Talent
Skills: Planner / Scheduler
Education: Masters Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Contractor
Location: Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume
does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Our client is currently seeking an Administrative Assistant r to work a 1 year contract near Edmonton, AB
Business Administration Certificate or Office Administration Certificate preferred
• Proficient at using office software such as MSWord, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook
• SchedulPro experience an asset
• Experience with balancing competing priorities
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills and ability to interact with staff at various levels
• Handles sensitive matters with integrity and discretion
• Excellent time management in order to work within tight deadlines, data accuracy and ability to understand complex pay policy and procedures
Established in 1978, NES Global Talent provides a complete range of contract and permanent talent solutions to the Oil and Gas, Power, Construction and Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Manufacturing and IT sectors worldwide. With more than 40 offices in 28 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. Offering far more than a traditional recruitment service, we fully support our contractors while they are on assignment with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.