Skills: Drilling Manager, Well Intervention
Experience: 12 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
ABLY RESOURCES are seeking a WELLS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER to be based in MALAYSIA.
Located in the nation's capital of Kuala Lumpur, this is a two-years renewable contract opportunity.
The Wells Development Manager will be responsible for driving the businesses Production & Development program within South East Asia.
The role's responsibilities include, but aren't limited to;
- Develop project execution strategy and overall Drilling strategy
- Lead the planning and execution of Development Drilling strategies
- Lead the Drilling team in developing project specific scope of work
- Review and determine the integrity of design, execution and post review of Wells delivered
- Oversee Drilling Operations efficiency by evaluating and analysing
- Drive the implementation of new and proven Drilling technologies
The requirements associated with the role are as follows;
- At least a BSc/BEng in a relevant discipline; an MSc is preferred
- At least 12 years of Oil & Gas industry experience
- Expertise in Wells and Drilling Engineering
- Prior exposure in an E&P environment is required
Ably Resources is an innovative, results focused recruitment consultancy building its reputation by consistently delivering the right people to the right job! We deliver cost effective permanent, contracting and temporary staffing services.
Our dedicated team believes in the importance of networks and industry knowledge. We work in partnership with a large range of clients from small, independent companies through to global blue chip organisations.
Our aim is to build and maintain long-term working relationships with our clients. Employers can trust us to offer tailor-made and cost-effective solutions to their recruitment problems, and jobseekers can trust us to deliver a discreet and dedicated service that will help them make the very best of their specialist skill-set.