Skills: Document Control
Education: Tech/Vocational Cert/Apprenticeship
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Great Yarmouth, England, United Kingdom
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
Worley is recruiting for a project administrator with document control experience to join our Great Yarmouth based team for an initial duration of 6 months.
- Provide administration support to the project.
- Provide administration support to client (where applicable).
- Assist with arranging travel/accommodation.
- Arrange and co-ordinate meetings, organise lunches as required and record minutes when.
- Generate Worley/Contract associated forms. (i.e. Personnel Requisitions, New start forms, Travel Requisitions, Change Control, Interim Review).
- Liaise with Facilities for any office moves or facilities issues.
- Update contact list, seating plan, project distribution list with new starts/leavers.
- Ensure that stationery levels are maintained using the Corporate Materials System.
- Maintain accurate filing system for project letters, reports, etc.
- Maintain Contract SharePoint site.
- Deputising for Senior Administrator where applicable.
- Commitment to and promotion of Worley's values and ensuring the realisation of company and project health, safety, environmental, quality and ethics, systems, policies and procedures.
- Support reception, meet and greet visitors, manage the issuing of visitor passes.
- Support Project Management / Engineers / Designers as a focal point for the issue of project deliverables via DCC.
- Ad hoc administration duties as required.
- Demonstrable experience in similar role.
- Good understanding of office administration processes and practices.
- Regular use of major software packages i.e.: Word/Excel etc., input into project SharePoint site.
- Ability to interface and interact with Management and Client Representatives at all levels.
- Experienced in the production of detailed documents/reports.
- Maintain confidentiality at all times.
*Certain benefits are not applicable to employees who reside outside of the UK
*As a people business we support flexible working and champion diversity and inclusion at all levels. We offer excellent remuneration and benefits packages, a friendly, professional, dynamic and flexible work environment along with the opportunity to develop your career prospects.