NES Global Talent is a leading global technical recruitment company providing professional contract and permanent staff to a diverse world-wide client base within the oil & gas Industry. Our client is currently seeking a Environmental Compliance Analyst for a contract role based in Calgary (Monday-Friday). Skills & Requirements:
- Minimum of 4-year Degree related to Science or Engineering field or similar technical background with increased experience.
- Knowledge of regulatory compliance requirements in British Columbia, in particular related to project development and construction
- Expertise in management system design, implementation and continual improvement, specifically as it relates to compliance
- Highly skilled in compliance verification principles and processes
- Proficient in Microsoft systems including Microsoft Word and Excel
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, particularly with building relationships with internal and external parties.
- Good listening, communication, presentation and interpersonal skills, good team working skills in multi-cultural environment.
- Demonstrated experience with internal audit processes and execution
- Working knowledge of compliance management system design, implementation, assurance and continual improvement
- Knowledge of ISO 14001 management system structures
- Knowledge of StakeTracker
Established in 1978, NES Global Talent provides a complete range of contract and permanent talent solutions to the Oil and Gas, Power, Construction and Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Manufacturing and IT sectors worldwide. With more than 40 offices in 28 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. Offering far more than a traditional recruitment service, we fully support our contractors while they are on assignment with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.