Offers the opportunity as an experienced Artificial Lift Systems Crew Leader to join the team in DHAHRAN, Saudi Arabia.Essential Responsibilities:
- Under minimal supervision supervises and oversees the installation/pulling of (complex) ESP Systems, and associated equipment in offshore and onshore locations.
- Leads a team, attends pre job planning meetings, prepares for and supervises the technical service.
- Acts as on site ALS representative for communication with customers and account managers. Completes all job documentation.
- Conducts a worksite review and debrief the internal team.
- Monitors, troubleshoots and tests downhole ESP equipment including Downhole Monitoring Tools in order to maximize well productivity and ESP run life.
- Sets up and starts ALS Motor Controllers and VSD's.
- Electrically competent personnel may be required to commission and maintain various types of surface control equipment.
- Provides on-the-job training to team members.
- Conducts all business activities in accordance with Baker Hughes HSE policies, Legal Compliance requirements and Baker Hughes Core Values.
- Bachelor degree electrical is preferred with +5 years' experience or Two year Technical degree with 7 years' Experience
Locations:DHAHRAN, Saudi Arabia
- Ability to alternate methods of completing tasks if the set method is not viable.
- Communicate with various clients and must have good customer service skills.
- Quickly adjusts to changing job assignments/requirements.
This is your opportunity to learn more, do more, live the career you have imagined and be part of a truly diverse organization
Baker Hughes is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Learn more