Other Skills: crude lifting operations, marine pilot, master mariner, marine management, ship handling, tanker berthing, SPM
Experience: 7 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Location: Cogo, Equatorial Guinea
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
Our client, an Oil and Gas operator with assets in West Africa are looking to hire a Marine Pilot for a 12 month contract, to work on a 28/28 rotational basis at one of their locations in West Africa. This role can be offered as a staff on a rotational basis too, for the right candidate.
In order to be considered you must be:
- Experienced Master Mariner (Class 1 Certificate), combined with over 8 years of practical experience in a similar role
- Previous experience in a technical support capacity in marine logistics for exploration & production activities
- Ship handling skills for tanker berthing and loading
- Familiarity with international rules such as: OCIMF, ISGOTT, MARPOL
- Excellent experience with relevant marine procedures including: ERP, pollution response plan, lifting procedure, etc.
- Fluency in French is highly advantageous, English is compulsory
For more information, please apply with your up to date CV.