The role is to plan or assist in planning of offshore operation and execute offshore operations according to Scope of Work. The purpose for this role is to secure a safe operation for Scope of Work and manage tasks for success for the operation. This role is the technical focal point for operation related issues between Costumer and Baker Hughes.Essential Responsibilities:
- Adherence to governing procedures and work instructions
- Service and Operations of Subsea Fields
- Lead or participate in creation/review of procedures
- Lead or participate in creation/review of documentation
- Lead or participate in creation/review of spares lists
- Lead or participate in EFAT's and SIT's
- Implant in Client organization where needed
- Planning and onshore support of offshore operation, vessel and rig
- Manage offshore operation, vessel and rig according to Scope of Work
- Participate in planning/follow-up of Mob/Demob activities
- Coordinate allocated resources on a daily basis, onshore
- Participate in Operational Studies
- Promote and ensure compliance to company and regulatory EHS requirements & expectations at all time
- Promote and ensure compliance to company and regulatory Quality management systems at all time
- Compliance with Project HSE Plan, Quality Plan and related requirements
- Participate in Modification projects for tools and equipment
- Compile Final Documentation, for offshore operation
- Prepare Work Order Packages for offshore and onshore sites.
- Identify variation in Scope of Work
- Identifying and reporting improvement potentials.
- Strong language and communication skills in both Norwegian and English.
- The candidate needs to have good cooperation skills.
- Ability to work independent and gain progress in work is important.
- Technical understanding and interest
- Good industrial experience
- Strong knowledge of offshore operations
- Strong knowledge of subsea operations
- Cooperation and interface management skills.
- Strong service attitude towards the customer
- Strong communication skills
- Degree in Engineering or experience i.e. Mechanical Engineering, Marine Technology, Technical institute graduate, certificate of apprenticeship with experience.
- Knowledge and experience within engineering, project planning, risk management, EHS and QA.
- Experience from logistics and/or project coordination
- Proven ability to deliver results
- Strong business acumen and commercial skills
- Ability to lead and manage teams
This is your opportunity to learn more, do more, live the career you have imagined and be part of a truly diverse organization
Baker Hughes is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Learn more