To be successful with the above objectives, LSC must deliver several 'must have' initiatives. The Planning Function has the key priority in front-end LSC, in working collaboratively with Lubricants (Sales & Marketing) ensuring safe, timely, competitive and reliable product supplies through appropriate sourcing strategy from its Lubricant Oil Blending Pland (LOBP), 3rd Party (3P) vendors and Networking.
The Planning Manager needs to up the game and provide thought leadership to balance short-term and long-term strategies, in the face of overall complexity and upcoming accelerated growth.
- Accountable for coordinating, contributing and collaborating to ensure on-time implementation of new tender wins
- Leading S&OP process effectively alongside the dynamic business to deliver On-time, In Full delivery performance
- Responsible for the development, monitoring, progress tracking and delivery of feasible Implementation Plans
- Identifying and securing required cross functional resources (S&M, Manufacturing, Logistics, etc) required for effective implementation
- Enable optimal utilization of LOBP and 3P vendors, considering E2E cost and quality effectiveness
- E2E planning of Raw Material and Packaging Material in advance to fulfil ongoing demand as per S&OP cycles.
- Networking of certain products from other OU's and its storage/handling, etc.
- Identification of Risks and development and implementation of mitigation (Business Continuation Plan - BCP)
- Ensuring adequate KPI's are set-up and tracked to assess impact on cost and service performance
- Work with local logistics team to develop bespoke logistics solutions for customers as necessary.
Shell began operations in India more than 80 years ago. At Shell India, we invest in our people through our industry-leading development programme, which sees our employees thrive and gain access to experts on a local and global level. To date, we have invested more than US$ 1 billion already in India's energy sector alone in socially and environmentally responsible ways. It is the only global major to have a fuel retail license in India. The Shell Technology Centre Bangalore, STCB, is one of the three global hubs for technology in the Projects & Technology business of Royal Dutch Shell. In addition, we supply crude, chemicals and technology to public and private sector oil companies, and our Chennai Business Centre provides a wide range of finance, accounting and business services to Shell globally
India is one of the key focus countries for the Accelerated Growth journey, with aspirations to become the #1 IOC in the next 10 years by market share. To grow Shell's India volumes, the Lubricants Supply Chain (LSC) organisation will be a critical enabler to support profitable and sustainable growth.Requirements
- 15+ years of experience specifically in supply chain management
- MBA with a specialisation in Supply Chain
- Advantage for candidates with Engineering background
Please note: We occasionally amend or withdraw Shell jobs and reserve the right to do so at any time, including prior to the advertised closing date.
Before applying, you are advised to read our data protection policy. This policy describes the processing that may be associated with your personal data and informs you that your personal data may be transferred to Royal Dutch/Shell Group companies around the world.
The Shell Group and its approved recruitment consultants will never ask you for a fee to process or consider your application for a career with Shell. Anyone who demands such a fee is not an authorised Shell representative and you are strongly advised to refuse any such demand.
Shell is an Equal Opportunity Employer.