Experience: 2 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Bucharest, Romania
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
We are looking for an Accounts Payable Invoice Analyst for our Cameron team. You will be responsible for managing a portion of the company's working capital through AP invoice processing, exception resolutions, and vendor reconciliation processes. This position resolves business critical issues, provides internal and external customer support, implements process improvement initiatives, and proactively manages day to day issues related to vendor accounts.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Ensure timely and accurate processing of PO, Non-PO, freight invoices, posting 100+ invoices daily;
- Research and resolve invoice discrepancies with appropriate internal and external resources;
- Maintain vendor statements and communicate with vendors when necessary;
- Work with procurement and finance to maintain the GR/IR account clearing;
- Comply with Finance, AP, and Supply Chain policies and procedures;
- Performs a variety of AP tasks and projects as necessary;
- Participate in process improvement projects as requested;
- Prepare reporting schedules and resolve audit issues identified by auditors;
- Ensure strict compliance with SOX;
- Maintain accurate and current documentation and files, understanding each Finance Hub supported country's legal requirements for document storage;
- Fulfill any task assigned by the direct supervisor in accordance with the professional experience and area of expertise.
- 2+ years of accounts payable experience In a professional office environment;
- 1+ years of SAP or ERP system application;
- Proficient working with Microsoft Office suite, including Word, Excel, and Outlook;
- Ability to handle high-volume of data in a face paced environment;
- Adaptable to learning new software applications;
- Strong written, oral communication and interpersonal skills;
- Language requirements: advanced in English (comprehension, written and speech);
- Strong attention to detail and ability to multi-task, work independently, and prioritize in a fast-paced, high volume work environment;
- Familiar with accounting standard concepts, practices, and procedures;
- Organizational and time management skills;
- Professional and has a service-oriented approach.
A tradition of excellence and innovation
We’re the world’s leading provider of integrated pore-to-pipeline technology solutions to the oil and gas industry. We’re also a leading employer in our sector—with a reputation for hiring the best and the brightest people and keeping them at the top of their game through rewarding career-long development opportunities.
Each day, in 85 countries, we help our customers find and produce oil and gas in ways that demonstrate respect for both people and the environment. Today’s industry challenges call for new ideas, techniques, and solutions. If you want to drive your career and want to grow with a company that’s embraced new ways of thinking since 1927, we may have the career for you.