Skills: Supply Chain Management
Experience: 10 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
VENDOR MANAGEMENT OFFICER
Primary Purpose of Job
Lead, develop and manage Vendor registration, prequalification process and relationship strategies in accordance with policies and procedures. Develop, implement, manage and maintain Vendor registration and qualification system that allows access to quality suppliers, contractors and consultants for the provision of goods and services. Act as a first point of contact for all internal and external Vendor related issues. Manage correspondence and communication with Vendors. Cognizant of local and global market intelligence with emphasis on identifying immediate risk to the continuity of the supply chain.
• Degree in Supply Chain, Business & Finance or IT.
• Post graduate qualification desirable.
Experience & Skills
• Minimum of 10 years of diversified experience in the oil and gas industry.
• IT literate and able to create and maintain data bases
• Ability to deal with diverse situations and diversity of people
• Excellent oral/written communication skills, good editing capabilities, computer literacy in English are required. Arabic is an advantage.
• Able to communicate with clarity and logic
• Highly motivated, dynamic and able to exercise influence with outstanding communication skills.
• Must have or be able to quickly acquire knowledge of departmental program structure (mission, goals and objectives), department polices and procedures.
Qatar Petroleum is an integrated national oil company (NOC) responsible for the sustainable development of the oil and gas industry in Qatar and beyond.
Qatar Petroleum’s activities encompass the entire spectrum of the oil and gas value chain locally, regionally, and internationally, and include the exploration, refining, production, marketing and sales of oil and gas, liquefied natural gas (LNG), natural gas liquids (NGL), gas to liquids (GTL) products, refined products, petrochemicals, fertilizers, steel and aluminum.
Qatar Petroleum is committed to contribute to a better future by meeting today’s economic needs, while safeguarding our environment and resources for generations to come. Thriving on innovation and excellence, Qatar Petroleum is bound to the highest levels of sustainable human, socio-economic, and environmental development in Qatar and beyond.
For more information, please visit www.qp.com.qa