Skills: Drilling Engineering, Petroleum Engineering
Experience: 10 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
Primary Purpose of Job
Establishing and maintaining long-term supply agreements, through the entire lifecycle from inception thru to closure, in order to provide un-interrupted supply of materials, equipment's and related services to Oil and Gas Operations. Job requires establishment of Agreements by planning, strategizing, specifying, sourcing, tendering, technical and commercial evaluations, HSE and Legal compliance, negotiations, award, acceptance, Agreement contract documentation fulfilling contractual obligations, Agreement execution, Administration through enhancements, monitoring funds, stock consumption, timely renewal and extension, prompt resolution of Supplier claims and disputes, Audits at Supplier facilities and closing out Agreements whilst ensuring compliance to the contractual requirements, QP's Regulations, Policies, Procedures, applicable State laws, QP Code of Conduct and Conflict of Interest Policy.
• Bachelor in Petroleum Engineering discipline from a recognized University;
• Membership of International Supply Chain Institution with fair knowledge of mercantile law is desirable.
Experience & Skills
• Minimum of 10 year's experience in establishing and administering long-term supply agreements, in an Oil and Gas environment for procurement of Drilling & Completion and Downhole Equipment, Wireline, Centralizers, Drill bits, OCTG, Well Heads, Production Surface Equipment, Production String Components and Sub Surface Pumps
• Knowledgeable of international technical standards and manufacturers for Oilfield equipment and materials.
• Proficient in SAP MM Module, Microsoft Office especially MS Word, MS Excel and MS PowerPoint applications.
• High proficiency in verbal and written English.
• Understanding of technical, commercial and contractual concepts, agreement strategies and financial implication.
• Effective communication and team building skills including presentation, report writing and management of meetings.
Qatar Petroleum is an integrated national oil company (NOC) responsible for the sustainable development of the oil and gas industry in Qatar and beyond.
Qatar Petroleum’s activities encompass the entire spectrum of the oil and gas value chain locally, regionally, and internationally, and include the exploration, refining, production, marketing and sales of oil and gas, liquefied natural gas (LNG), natural gas liquids (NGL), gas to liquids (GTL) products, refined products, petrochemicals, fertilizers, steel and aluminum.
Qatar Petroleum is committed to contribute to a better future by meeting today’s economic needs, while safeguarding our environment and resources for generations to come. Thriving on innovation and excellence, Qatar Petroleum is bound to the highest levels of sustainable human, socio-economic, and environmental development in Qatar and beyond.
For more information, please visit www.qp.com.qa