Experience: 6 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
Primary Purpose of Job
Implementation of agreement process to convert Tender Plans to executable Contracts in line with QP Regulations for Purchases Works and Auctions, Departmental procedures, while maintaining highest level of professional standards and business ethics.
• Completion of Secondary (12 years) Education with continuing education programs, however, Higher National Diploma or Graduation is preferred.
Experience & Skills
• Must have a minimum of 6 years experience in purchasing equipment and materials, preferably in the agreements section of an oil and gas environment.
• Understanding of commercial and contractual concepts, agreement strategies and financial aspects of long term agreements
• Proficient in MS Office suite, especially MS Word and MS Excel applications. Knowledge of SAP is preferred.
• Reasonable understanding of materials specifications.
• Proficiency in written and spoken English language skills is required.
Qatar Petroleum is an integrated national oil company (NOC) responsible for the sustainable development of the oil and gas industry in Qatar and beyond.
Qatar Petroleum’s activities encompass the entire spectrum of the oil and gas value chain locally, regionally, and internationally, and include the exploration, refining, production, marketing and sales of oil and gas, liquefied natural gas (LNG), natural gas liquids (NGL), gas to liquids (GTL) products, refined products, petrochemicals, fertilizers, steel and aluminum.
Qatar Petroleum is committed to contribute to a better future by meeting today’s economic needs, while safeguarding our environment and resources for generations to come. Thriving on innovation and excellence, Qatar Petroleum is bound to the highest levels of sustainable human, socio-economic, and environmental development in Qatar and beyond.
For more information, please visit www.qp.com.qa