Company: Baker Hughes
Skills: Field Service Tech, Wireline
Education: High School/Secondary
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: DHAHRAN, Saudi Arabia
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume
does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Baker Hughes is seeking Senior Field Operator Wireline to be based in DHAHRAN
· Under general supervision is fully competent in all aspects of operator duties at the well site and at the shop, can maintain the unit and perform all pre-job duties, well-site operations and post-job duties, as well as training of junior operators.
· Is assigned a unit with all of the responsibilities to maintain it in the highest state of readiness .
· Maintains records and communications as required by District Manager.
· Responsible for proper job-related paperwork and other records for self and assigned crew.
· Be knowledgeable of and ensure compliance of all Federal, Country, State, Local and WLE regulations applicable to WLE explosives operations.
· Drives company vehicles in a safe manner, observing all Company and government regulations and arrive at well site or other designated destination at scheduled time.
· Participates actively in quality improvement efforts with respect to ballistics operations.
· Promotes and maintains good customer relations.
· Carries out all required responsibilities safely as described in Managing Base Operations, Managing Well Operations and Managing Equipment and Logistics manuals.
· Performs other related duties as required.
· Conducts all business activities in accordance with Baker Hughes HSE policies, Legal Compliance requirements and Baker Hughes Core Values...
· Expert knowledge of oil and gas industry and product line.
· Excellent mechanical aptitude.
· Ability to work well and communicate well with others...
· High school diploma or equivalent.
· Industry experience and product line training required.
DHAHRAN, Saudi Arabia
This is your opportunity to learn more, do more, live the career you have imagined and be part of a truly diverse organization
Baker Hughes is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Learn more