Baker Hughes offers the opportunity of "Lead Analyst- Intellectual Property & Competitive Intelligence
" to join the team in Bangalore, IndiaEssential Responsibilities
Qualifications / Requirements:
- As a Lead Analyst - Intellectual Property & Technology Intelligence, you will be actively involved in identifying and analyzing technology trends, product innovation, and patent information to enable product development and intellectual property strategy.
- Working closely with technology and legal - IP functions, you will be responsible for understanding the competitive landscape and identifying opportunities for Baker Hughes.
- Using your analytical abilities and technical understanding, you will help to identify technology gaps, whitespace opportunities, analyze competitive product developments and innovation, and assess market & competition.
- Support new product development plan and technology roadmap by assessing technology and IP landscape, and assessing patent infringement risks.
- You would be providing consultancy on matters such patentability, validity, assertion, etc.
- ME/M Tech. in mechanical engineering with 2-3 yrs. OR BE/ B Tech. in mechanical engineering with 5 yrs. of experience
- Knowledge of technology related to turbomachinery product line for oil & gas industry
- Ability to work in a team having diverse technology expertise
- Passion for technology and ability to work with highly skilled and senior technologists and leaders.
- Ability to demonstrate technical depth as well as an ability to adapt to other technologies as required
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Knowledge and exposure to patents and other forms of intellectual property
- Higher engineering degree / qualification
- Knowledge and/or experience related to oil & gas industry
- Additional qualifications / certifications in intellectual property and competitive intelligence is desired but not a must
This is your opportunity to learn more, do more, live the career you have imagined and be part of a truly diverse organization.
Baker Hughes is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Learn more