Skills: QA / QC / Inspection
Experience: 3 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
We are looking for a proactive and dynamic QA/QC Coordinator for managing the customer quality and quality management system to support the Halliburton Completion Tools manufacturing plant .
Essential duties and responsibilities :
Facilitate all customer audits/visits and regulatory audits, coordinating with all relevant functions to ensure smooth and successful audits.
Perform trend analysis of historical findings (if any) to identify areas of improvement and recommend actions for improvement/focus areas.
Plan and manage Internal and Process audits.
Develop and update Customer Quality Assurance Plan.
Maintain and ensure only the latest revision of the work procedures, Visual work instructions, forms and documentations are in the system ready for use by the plant.
Coordinate all procedure and specification change reviews with various functions to ensure that the plant has the necessary resources to meet the change.
Single point of contact for all customer audits/complaints/redress.
Upon notification of customer complaint, confirm problem statement and perform manufacturing history background check to identify if there is an abnormality.
Subsequently, track equipment return, coordinate dis-assembly, perform investigation, drive replacement parts, re-assemble and test and ship back equipment to customer.
Perform Taproot or prepare 8D report to be feedback to customer.
Conduct meetings/overseas call with customer.
Perform trend analysis on customer complaints; identify areas of improvement and recommends actions to prevent recurrence.
Education and Experience:
1) Candidate shall possess Full time Bachelors Degree in an engineering discipline (Mechanical, Production, Industrial etc.) and in addition post graduation engineering or management degree would be preferred.
2) Candidate should have minimum 3 years of Oil and Gas manufacturing industry experience.
3) Candidate with Internal and/or Lead Auditor Certification in QMS (i.e. ISO 9001, API Q1) would be preferred
4) Candidate from Oil & Gas field/industry specifically Completion Tools manufacturing environment experience would be preferred.
1) Oil & Gas/ Aerospace/ Machining Shop background
2) Experience in Customer Quality, Quality Management System and/or Manufacturing Quality - Resume needs to reflect hands on exposure to specific trade (Eg. Quality Management system - Experience to facilitate Customer audits, regulatory audits; etc.)
3) Extensive knowledge and hands on experience of
- Managing audits (Internal, Customer, Regulatory)
- Maintaining procedures, Visual Work Instructions, Forms & Quality records
- Handling customer complaints
- Investigation skills - TapRoot, RCCA, etc.
- Preparing 8D reports
- Performing trend analysis and providing recommendations for focus and improvements such as customer complaints.
- Metal machining (specifically Threads / API and Premium Thread machining)
- Special Processes (Heat Treatment, Plating, Coating etc.)
- Technical drawings and GD &T interpretation
- Inspection instruments and inspection techniques (Gagemaker, Threads inspection, Profile Projector, CMM, Brinell and Rockwell Hardness testing, LPI, MPI, other NDT methods)
- Oil & Gas Completion Tools relevant Technical Specifications (API, ASTM etc.) and product licenses such as (API 11D1, 14L, 14A etc.)
4) Special consideration will be given for engineers with exposure to oil and gas completion tools manufacturing operations.
5) Exposure to ISO and API must be evident - Hands on experience of conducting QMS & Process audits.
6) Good command over English as a language (Speaking, Writing, and Reading)
Halliburton is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, citizenship, marital status, sex/gender, sexual preference/ orientation, gender identity, age, veteran status, national origin, or any other status protected by law or regulation.
11 Tuas South Avenue 12, Singapore, Singapore, 637131, Singapore
Requisition Number: 80239
Experience Level: Experienced Hire
Job Family: Support Services
Product Service Line: Supply Chain Mgmt
Full Time / Part Time: Full Time
Additional Locations for this position:
Compensation is competitive and commensurate with experience.
Founded in 1919, Halliburton is one of the world’s leading providers of products and services to the upstream energy industry.
Halliburton is proud to be a services company, and our customers and investors appreciate our business model. Our strong competitive position not only comes from our geographic footprint and wide range of products and services, but also, more importantly, from the quality of our work and the dedication of our employees.
With approximately 55,000 employees, representing 140 nationalities in more than 80 countries, Halliburton touches much of the oil and gas that fuel our society.
Halliburton comprises 14 product service lines (PSLs). The PSLs operate in two divisions: Drilling and Evaluation, and Completion and Production.
Our Consulting and Project Management PSL works across both divisions and is the spearhead of our integrated-services strategy. Its financial results are included in the Drilling and Evaluation Division. PSLs are primarily responsible and accountable for strategy, technology development, process development, people development and capital allocation.
Integrity: Ethics and integrity are the foundation of our brand and the guiding principles for all we do.
Safety: Priority number one. We are focused on our own personal safety, as well as on the safety of others.
Collaboration: We work together with customers, and understand that everyone has a role in providing the best solution.
Competition: We compete to win, knowing that competition makes everyone stronger.
Creativity: We are resourceful. We are innovative, and strive to apply the right technology and solution every time.
Reliability: We deliver what we promise. We believe the quality of our service defines who we are.
Respect: We are honest with ourselves and with each other. We value our diverse skills and talents, and know we are stronger together as one family.
These values are our corporate DNA, the foundation for how we relate to each other and to every individual and entity with whom we interact. These are the principles that every Halliburton employee is expected to use, live by, and demonstrate on a daily basis.
Own Your Career
Our people are essential to our ability to innovate, achieve, grow, and lead. We attract and retain the best talent by investing in our employees and empowering them to develop themselves and their careers. We invest in our employees through leadership and competency development, competitive compensation plans, health benefits, work-life programs, and reward and incentive plans.
Opportunities for career development – and the tools you need to take advantage of them – are abundant. Combine those opportunities with your drive and capabilities, and your career path can go in nearly any direction you choose.