Skills: QA / QC / Inspection
Experience: 3 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
We are looking for a proactive and dynamic QA/QC Coordinator for managing the customer quality and quality management system to support the Halliburton Completion Tools manufacturing plant .
Essential duties and responsibilities :
Facilitate all customer audits/visits and regulatory audits, coordinating with all relevant functions to ensure smooth and successful audits.
Perform trend analysis of historical findings (if any) to identify areas of improvement and recommend actions for improvement/focus areas.
Plan and manage Internal and Process audits.
Develop and update Customer Quality Assurance Plan.
Maintain and ensure only the latest revision of the work procedures, Visual work instructions, forms and documentations are in the system ready for use by the plant.
Coordinate all procedure and specification change reviews with various functions to ensure that the plant has the necessary resources to meet the change.
Single point of contact for all customer audits/complaints/redress.
Upon notification of customer complaint, confirm problem statement and perform manufacturing history background check to identify if there is an abnormality.
Subsequently, track equipment return, coordinate dis-assembly, perform investigation, drive replacement parts, re-assemble and test and ship back equipment to customer.
Perform Taproot or prepare 8D report to be feedback to customer.
Conduct meetings/overseas call with customer.
Perform trend analysis on customer complaints; identify areas of improvement and recommends actions to prevent recurrence.
Education and Experience:
1) Candidate shall possess Full time Bachelors Degree in an engineering discipline (Mechanical, Production, Industrial etc.) and in addition post graduation engineering or management degree would be preferred.
2) Candidate should have minimum 3 years of Oil and Gas manufacturing industry experience.
3) Candidate with Internal and/or Lead Auditor Certification in QMS (i.e. ISO 9001, API Q1) would be preferred
4) Candidate from Oil & Gas field/industry specifically Completion Tools manufacturing environment experience would be preferred.
1) Oil & Gas/ Aerospace/ Machining Shop background
2) Experience in Customer Quality, Quality Management System and/or Manufacturing Quality - Resume needs to reflect hands on exposure to specific trade (Eg. Quality Management system - Experience to facilitate Customer audits, regulatory audits; etc.)
3) Extensive knowledge and hands on experience of
- Managing audits (Internal, Customer, Regulatory)
- Maintaining procedures, Visual Work Instructions, Forms & Quality records
- Handling customer complaints
- Investigation skills - TapRoot, RCCA, etc.
- Preparing 8D reports
- Performing trend analysis and providing recommendations for focus and improvements such as customer complaints.
- Metal machining (specifically Threads / API and Premium Thread machining)
- Special Processes (Heat Treatment, Plating, Coating etc.)
- Technical drawings and GD &T interpretation
- Inspection instruments and inspection techniques (Gagemaker, Threads inspection, Profile Projector, CMM, Brinell and Rockwell Hardness testing, LPI, MPI, other NDT methods)
- Oil & Gas Completion Tools relevant Technical Specifications (API, ASTM etc.) and product licenses such as (API 11D1, 14L, 14A etc.)
4) Special consideration will be given for engineers with exposure to oil and gas completion tools manufacturing operations.
5) Exposure to ISO and API must be evident - Hands on experience of conducting QMS & Process audits.
6) Good command over English as a language (Speaking, Writing, and Reading)
Halliburton is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, citizenship, marital status, sex/gender, sexual preference/ orientation, gender identity, age, veteran status, national origin, or any other status protected by law or regulation.
11 Tuas South Avenue 12, Singapore, Singapore, 637131, Singapore
Requisition Number: 80239
Experience Level: Experienced Hire
Job Family: Support Services
Product Service Line: Supply Chain Mgmt
Full Time / Part Time: Full Time
Additional Locations for this position:
Compensation is competitive and commensurate with experience.
Founded in 1919, Halliburton is one of the world's largest providers of products and services to the energy industry. With over 50,000 employees, representing 140 nationalities, and operations in approximately 70 countries, the company serves the upstream oil and gas industry throughout the lifecycle of the reservoir – from locating hydrocarbons and managing geological data, to drilling and formation evaluation, well construction, completion and production optimization. Halliburton's fascinating and proud history reveals a continuous focus on innovation and expansion that began with the company's founder, Erle P. Halliburton. After borrowing a wagon, a team of mules and a pump, he built a wooden mixing box and started an oil well cementing business in Duncan, Oklahoma.
In the 1930s, Halliburton established its first research laboratories where the company tested cement mixes, began offering acidizing services to break down the resistance of limestone formations and increase the production of oil and gas, and performed its first offshore cementing job using a barge-mounted cementing unit at a rig in the Creole Field in the Gulf of Mexico. This was the beginning of what was to become the world's most extensive offshore service.
Halliburton took the initial steps toward becoming a worldwide company in 1926. We sold five cementing units to an English company in Burma, the start of our Eastern Hemisphere operations, and Erle P. Halliburton sent his brothers to open our business in Alberta, Canada. We opened in Venezuela in 1940. By 1946, the company – using its innovative technology – had expanded into Colombia, Ecuador, Peru and the Middle East and began performing services for the Arabian-American Oil Company, the forerunner of Saudi Aramco.
In 1951, Halliburton made its first appearance in Europe as Halliburton Italiana SpA., a wholly owned subsidiary in Italy. In the next seven years, Halliburton launched Halliburton Company Germany GmbH, set up operations in Argentina and established a subsidiary in England.
In 1984, Halliburton provided all of the well completion equipment for the first multiwell platform offshore China. Two years later, Halliburton became the first American company to perform an oilfield service job on the China mainland
The final decade of the 20th century brought more changes and growth to Halliburton. The company opened a branch office in Moscow in 1991.
The company realigned its work into Eastern and Western Hemisphere operations in 2006, and in 2007, divided its service offerings into two divisions: Completion and Production, and Drilling and Evaluation.
Today, Halliburton offers the world's broadest array of products, services and integrated solutions for oil and gas exploration, development and production.
To learn more about career opportunities, please visit www.gohalliburton.com.
Halliburton is an equal opportunity employer.