This position has regional responsibility for one of Digital Solution product lines to develop a winning commercial strategy and drive customer satisfaction through world class execution. You will partner closely with the Sales, Commercial Operations, Project Management, Services, Product Management, Global Supply Chain and functional teams to drive profitable growth of the product line in Asia Pacific. The position will be responsible for leading the Industrial growth initiative in North Asia and delivering business plan.Essential Responsibilities
- Responsible for M&S product line strategy in the region. Develop and broaden Go-To-Market strategy in region including KAM, Direct sales and Services elements
- Provide leadership to the regional product line sales team, work with the global sales leader to drive initiatives to increase market share for PL, drive orders, sales, price and margin growth.
- Work closely with marketing to assess market segmentation within the PL portfolio and identify and drive specific initiatives to optimize regional and PL performance
- Work closely with marketing and region teams to conduct competitive analysis and formulate and implement commercial strategies to increase core win rate, increase market share and win new customers.
- Gather information on market, customer, industry and competitor trends and activities and analyze to provide feedback to PL Product Management, Technology, Services and regional Sales teams
- Ownership of regional NPI success in conjunction with regional sales and product line marketing
- Provide leadership to the regional commercial team including sales and application engineering team to set and achieve commitments on NPI targets, work with regional sales teams on commercialization and opportunity pipeline development to meet targets
- Development of strategic analysis and inputs for key business operating events e.g. annual operating plan, strategiy business reviews
- Establish a formal operating rhythm with regional sales, commercial operations (including customer care), project management and services teams to review progress on NPS, won/lost projects, NPI vitality, services expansion, channel expansion and other key functional metrics.
- Understand and help drive positive trends in NPS and general issue resolution for PL customers.
- Key focal point of contact for Product Line teams - sits on Product GM's extended staff
- Identify and communicate best practices wins\\activities to other regions and across PL working closely with GSL's
- Drive and lead Industrial growth initiative in North Asia with ownership of delivering ROIC targets.
- Bachelor's degree or above in business and/or engineering, strong knowledge and experience in high-tech industries such as automotive/electronics/battery/semi-conductors preferably.
- Ideally minimum of 15 years working experience in an industrial Industry
- Ideally minimum 8 years of supervision experience
- Ability to lead a cross functional team with the customer(s) on product qualification/development programs
- Detailed knowledge and technical sales experience.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Strong customer centricity with result-oriented mind set
- Proactive work style with strong drive to achieve results
- Ability to develop relationships and influence at all levels of customer and industry organizations.
Lok Yang, Singapore
This is your opportunity to learn more, do more, live the career you have imagined and be part of a truly diverse organization.
Baker Hughes is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Learn more