An opening for a Senior Internal Auditor based in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. This position will work along with a group of professional within Financial organization.Essential Responsibilities:
- Plans, organizes and performs various audits worldwide, including financial within cost and time budgets.
- Develops accurate and complete audit work papers that adequately support audit findings and documents work performed.
- Timely prepares audit points summarizing findings and recommendations and discusses them with auditee.
- Performs internal control testing and documentation in compliance with Sarbanes-Oxley requirements.
- Timely prepares draft audit reports for Supervisor/Manager review and Director Issuance to division management.
- Reviews and ensures that audit findings are representative and work papers comprehensive and fully supported.
- Develops cost effective solutions to control weaknesses or inefficiencies noted.
- Coaches and trains auditors on an as-needed basis.
- Participates on special projects and investigations on an as-needed basis.
- Travels 40%-50%% of the time.
- Handles special projects, as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field.
- Proven experience in internal or external auditing.
- Public Accounting firm experience preferred and certification required (e.g., CPA, CIA, CISA, CISSP, ACCA, ACA)
- Advanced PC skills, including Word and Excel.
- Strong knowledge of IFRS and preferably US GAAP.
- Strong knowledge of financial audit procedures, including planning, devising test procedures, sampling methods and testing are required.
- Strong technical, analytical and decision making skills.
- Self-motivated with the ability to work independently.
- Good interpersonal skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Commitment to customer service and ability to work in team-oriented environment.
- Experience with SAP
- Strong knowledge of Finance Audit procedures
- Must be willing to commit to global travel of 40%-50%.
Kuala Lumpur - Malaysia
This is your opportunity to learn more, do more, live the career you have imagined and be part of a truly diverse organization
Baker Hughes is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Learn more