At Baker Hughes, we are transforming the future of energy. With operations in over 120 countries, we are developing and deploying industry-leading technologies and services to take energy forward.
For more than a century, our inventions have revolutionized energy. Today, we are bringing our expertise to make oil and gas safer, cleaner, and more efficient.
Our people are the trusted experts, relied on to solve customer challenges big and small. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent, and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.
We believe in creating an environment of diversity and inclusion, without bias. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged, and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work.
We're makers, inventors, and leaders who aren't afraid of the tough challenges. We believe pushing boundaries will help to lead the way for a new energy future. Role Summary:
Administrative support to an OFS Russia LeaderEssential Responsibilities:
• Assistant to an OFS Russia Leader.
• Performs a variety of advanced administrative functions and administrative support.
• Travel support.
• Schedules appointments, composes memos, transcribes notes, and researches and creates presentations.
• Communication with internal and external clients.
• Generates reports, handles multiple projects, and prepares and monitors invoices and expense reports.
• Handles special projects as assignedQualifications/Requirements:
• High School Diploma or equivalent.
• 7+ years of experience in office administration environment.
• 7+ years of experience supporting top management.Desired Characteristics:
• Basic accounting skills, excellent communication skills and organizational skills
• Advanced computer skills including MS Office software
• Advanced knowledge of SAP.
• Spoken English.
• Must be a team player.Locations:
This is your opportunity to learn more, do more, live the career you have imagined and be part of a truly diverse organization
Baker Hughes is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Learn more