The Payroll Leader will lead several payroll activities to support overall Baker Hughes payroll strategy in Europe to ensure a world-class payroll delivery model to our Baker Hughes employees in France.Essential Responsibilities:
- Support the business objective that the employee is 'front and center' in everything that we do.
- Creates a Lean culture and continuous improvement mindset. Holds the team accountable for challenging the status quo and driving out waste.
- Creates positive, trusting, and candid working culture for team, business and supplier partners.
- Ensures that appropriate local and/or regional governance mechanisms are in place on a monthly basis (including SKPI/SLA management) fostering a robust operation
- Ensures all employees are paid accurately, correctly and on time in a completely compliant overall payroll environment.
- Coach, mentor and evaluate team members in a way that inspires both the employees and the team to drive productivity and process improvements.
- Partner with Digital Technology and other businesses to determine and provide a regular reporting rhythm using dashboards to convey key metrics from evaluation analytics and reporting.
- Understands w2w local stakeholder needs and engages in periodic metric discussions to ensure alignment. Sets operating calendar and drives input channel and timeliness compliance with stakeholders.
- Work with the Business Transformation Project Uno Leaders to deliver a successful France Payroll transition.
- Conduct internal & external benchmarking on payroll delivery best practices. Understands country cost per pay slip relative to benchmarks.
- Drive initiatives to reduce spend while increasing employee engagement and satisfaction.
- Partner with the Baker Hughes Compliance Team, to support all compliance related requests and enquires, from both internal and external auditors.
- Ensures compliance with local regulatory payroll and statutory payroll requirements.
- Understand risks and controls as set forth and ensure processes and procedures are implemented to address identified risks.
- Conduct periodic reviews of established controls to assure proper design and effectiveness.
- Partner with treasury, tax and finance teams to ensure payroll payments are properly secured, employees are paid on time, and regulatory (tax, retirement, other) obligations are funded accurately and timely.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
- Significant experience Payroll delivery and execution.
- Deep and current knowledge of French Legislation.
- Demonstrated leadership and teamwork skills; able to lead both in person and virtually.
- Able to handle multiple priorities; initiate, lead and manage change.
- Strong communication and facilitation skills.
- Ability to articulate complex ideas in an easy to understand manner to all levels of the organization.
- Proven track record of building and leading large teams and delivery organization.
- Passion for people and team development.
- Personal presence and communication skills to work with employees and business leaders alike.
- Proven ability to work in a multi-cultural/global environment.
- Proven influencing skills in a challenging, matrixed environment across a range of levels.
- Demonstrated experience in providing actionable feedback.
- SAP Payroll knowledge and experience and exposure to Workday
- English proficiency a must.
Le Creuset, France
This is your opportunity to learn more, do more, live the career you have imagined and be part of a truly diverse organization
Baker Hughes is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Learn more